69th Medical Corps NCO Application [King]

KingShob

Should I be made a Medical NCO?  

1. 1. Should I be made a Medical NCO?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name and rank? - 69th PFC King 2711

2. What is your time zone? - Mountain Time Zone (2 Hours behind EST)

3. What is your Steam ID? - STEAM_0:1:105929331

4. How often will you be active and at what times? - [Weekend: All Day] [Weekday: After 5PM EST Due to work] I will be active as much as I can in that timeframe, I will look to be active ~4 Hours on weekdays and ~8 Hours on weekends, every 1-2 days.

5. Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO? - As a former Medical RCCS 1LT, I know first-hand the responsibility to be an NCO+. I am ready and 110% able to be a respectful and reliable NCO, not only by exceeding quota every week but also as a role model for the Medical enlisted. As an NCO, I would strive to exceed my quota as much as possible, I will ensure a more enjoyable environment for all the troops and making sure that the Med Bay has good vibes all around. I am always focused on whatever task is assigned to me and will ask for help as needed. I will bring my A-game to Medical.

6. Why should you be a Medical NCO? -  I should be a medical NCO because I will complete all quotas assigned quickly, while also going above quota using what time I have to play. I know that I am ready to prove I have what it takes and that I am able to take on and receive higher expectations and greater responsibilities, as I have shown my dedication when I was a Medical Officer, and I will bring that same effort and dedication moving forward.

7. Why should we accept your application over other applications? - I believe that you should accept my application over other applications because I can step up to anything thrown at me, and I have performed exceedingly well in the various events I have participated in, and I will put 100% into Medical regardless of where I stand on the roster. I will show dedication to all my duties in the Medical Corps and I will show utmost respect to not only my superiors, but also my brothers-in-arms as well. I believe that I would be a great fit as a Medical NCO, and I am looking forward to working with everyone in Medical.

8. I do not have any verbal or official warns from Gaming Light Staff or Command.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

Denied

Unfortunately you have been declined due to the fact that Medical Command either does not see you fit for the position or you have not reached the correct position. You can reapply in about a week or so. (Reach the rank of SPC to apply for NCO.)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)