Razors Officer app

EliminatorL8

What is your in game name? Razor

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:67666727

What is your current rank? SGM

How long have you been in Nova? 1 Month

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words] I would help command by improving small aspects of the battalion and giving the team my all, I would help guide our NCOs and help them strive to do better in all aspects of their job whether it be pushing them to do more tryouts or running small drills with them and the enlisted, another big part of me being an officer would be hosting trainings and simulations with other battalions so we can better work together in all aspects. this training would be something as big as protecting a VIP on the planet of Tatooine or something as small as simple trigger discipline. 

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+] I want to become an officer because I want to play a more active roll in the training and guiding of the NCOs / Enlisted of the Nova troopers i want to push the NCO core to bring more members into the battalion and help keep the spirit of the Nova troopers high as well as the morale of the enlisted so they can push to become NCOs and eventually officers, pushing everyone to do better in the battalion is my biggest goal, and wanting to lead Nova to always do better even when the morale is low and there are people who want to not do anything

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? Yes I was the Heavy Purge lead as well as a 1st LT in purge 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+] The purpose of and officer is to help guide the NCO Core within the battalion and help train all lower ranks, the officer is a role model to all members of the battalion and should be setting the highest example of the SOP, They should be one that is looked up to and someone all Nova should strive to become one day. The Officer should be helping the NCOs train the newest members of nova with Simulations and trainings so that they can be the best they can possibly be in all situations so that when it matters most they can perform with the highest quality.

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+] I have lots of leadership experience I was an officer in the Purge Troopers And I have served in the Nova troopers for over 1 month now, I am a person that is very active and is on the job almost every day, I can provide lots of experience to the new recruits and advice to the vets of the battalion, I am a person who likes to do trainings and simulations for all scenarios and will strive to be the best that I possibly can, with the position I will aim to make nova the best it possibly can be in all aspects of the battalion from simple VIP guarding to combat situations, and I hope all will consider me for the position.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes I understand that a 1-2 week trial is in order.

Edited by EliminatorL8

+ Support 
Works well with others 
Very knowledgeable
Could definitely make a good officer
(good luck man)

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

6 hours ago, Country said:

+ Support 
Works well with others 
Very knowledgeable
Could definitely make a good officer
(good luck man)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)