7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Reeses

What is your steam name?: Reeses

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:24804972

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Reeses#1117

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes multiple times on other servers and other times within Gaming Light. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I think roughly 3 years ago maybe 4 I am not very good with time. 

What date did you make your forums account?
February 17, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
1 in total none active.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) 
Diamond.

Are you a staff member in another community?
No.

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
 I think I deserve this rank because I have been playing in the community for over 3 maybe 4 years. I have a lot of experience and I can possibly teach other new members of staff how to do certain things and they might be able to teach me things as well. I would be a fun staff but serious when I would need to be. I think I could make the server a better place for all and get rid of the people who ruin the fun for others. I think if I have a staff rank next to my name then I would be respectful and stop the drama that I know some people have. But I would not just be a staff I would be a friend to all and help people the best way I could. I know I have screwed up in the past but I want this time to be different and find my place in the staff team that already has some very good members and I hope you feel I am worthy to join them. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would freeze them and if they keep talking then I would gag them, then I would tell them to read the MOTD then find a higher staff member to ban them for 5 days. "Per the staff book for mass RDM" and also a warning for disrespecting staff. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:  I would most likely gag them and then I would call another staff member to assist me because there are 5 people then I would warn or call another higher staff member to ban, depending on what they got a sit called on them for

warns.PNG

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

3 hours ago, Banna-Bred said:

+Support

Has Staff experience 
Like 1 warn( 1 warn ) 

a generally nice person to be around 

I personally haven’t met you but this is a decent application 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

8 hours ago, Lovelock said:

I have not seen you in game before but the app looks good so +support

14 hours ago, Banna-Bred said:

+Support

Has Staff experience 
Like 1 warn( 1 warn ) 

Make this dude an moderator Now, oh and also, decent app

• Like 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

14 hours ago, Banna-Bred said:

+Support

Has Staff experience 
Like 1 warn( 1 warn ) 

+Support

wish you best of luck Resses

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

Hershey's 

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Dislike 1

Screenshot_13.png