Sheeper's Second Event Team Application

JeMangeCul

Sheepers Event Team Redemption Arc (Second Application)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Y or N?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Sheeper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526299410

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Member

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since March 2022

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0

Why do you want to join event team? I want to join the Event Team mostly for an apology, I am deeply sorry to anyone and everyone in the Event Team that I disappointed with my actions, I feel that I was given a power that I wasn't able to handle appropriately, and I also feel that I deserve a second chance at joining Event Team, as I feel that recent events in my life (most notably hosting events at my new High School irl), have made me more responsible for a privilege like this.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I feel that I should be trusted to be a part of the Event Team because I have changed since my last time, and I am willing to change peoples perceptions of myself. I still have the creativeness of my past-self, and I am willing to collaborate, supervise, and monitor events from now on.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An event that I could do, would be similar to a certain game, called Insurgency: Sandstorm.

2 teams, Security forces and Insurgent forces, are tasked to capture either an objective, or destroy a weapons cache. Everyone is given 100 health, 10 armor, and either an SMG, shotgun, or rifle, all on semi-auto firemodes (except SMG's), to mimic both the game and real life, where one or two shots incapacitate a target.

It would be a best of 5, whatever team wins, everyone in that team would get 30K, while everyone who lost would get 15K.

Every 10 seconds, anyone can say something in voice chat, like the game, to give away someone's location, something along the lines of "Get down on the ground", "Just give up", "Trakhni tebya, suka" (Fuck you, bitch in Russian), basically, anything that isn't too overtly offensive.

20221022131948_1.jpg

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic