Zefer Event Team Application

ZeferGaming

Zefer Event team Poll   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zefer be part of the Event team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Zefer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107843717

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum 

How long have you been playing on the server?: Almost 3 months now 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: yes 

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): Zero I try to keep myself toxic free and warn free 

Why do you want to join event team?  

I miss making Events I was a GM over in Impieral and ppl said I had some of the best Event ideas and with the freedom that SCP has I have no doubt I would make some funny events especially Halloween events witch I do plan on doing a few of I get in before Halloween. And hopefully I can get back my creative juice again now I no longer have a second life I'm using my Staff jobs as my go to second life and being able to make events well also ferthering my Staff career would be huge for me. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: Now when it comes to the GM team over in Impieral I was blacklisted for leaving it to many times but with that being said I was also suffering from alot of problems back then health wise, how ever now I am in SCP I have more of an ambition to stick with staff and the Event team cause asides some problems that come up here and there I am rather healthy, and with out SCP presents itself I'm more comfortable to stay with the Event team in here then I was in Impieral. Pluse I try my best to stick to the rules as best as I can and even if I break I rule I never break it a second time cause I learn from my mistakes. I like to think I am one of the most trust worthy people in Gaminglight as a whole, but that can be debated, ether way if I get this job I promise to stick with the Event team for a long while and make as many fun and silly event ideas as possible to months to come. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: !strips MEDPT, !give keys, !Model Zefer (Model path)  

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): 

((Seeing as it Halloween)) 

A graveyard has formed in D-block "what is this?" All the passed D-Class who have Been killed over the years are coming back to life and are zombies now. it has turned out D-Block was created overtop of a Indian burial ground! Quick the foundation needs to do something about this before it's Too late and the Zombie D-Class leak out onto the surface and attack the outside! 

((Good Code Ragnarok event idea there)) 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 10/21/2022 at 12:56 PM, PabloProo123 said:

+support
app seems decent
love the event idea

goodluck on ur app.

+ Support
One of our best Medical CMD Members.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application.
 Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic