Dark's IQ Officer Application

Should Dark become officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dark become an Officer?

• Yes Explain
    • No Explain

What Is Your In Game Name?: Dark

What Is Your SteamID?:Ā STEAM_0:1:160659387

How Long Have You Been In IQ?: originally trained over a year ago, joined back about a month ago

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?: i was in purge last time i got to LCOL then got Seventh sister

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?: I would like to be Lord VI as I would like to get more involved within the battalion and help out more the command team.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?: I could bring regular trainings, sims, and a lot more. I am also quite professional and know to to properly discipline other members of the battalion. I am also one sometimes during the day when there are little to no officers on and I believe this would let me help make sure the battalion is running smoothly at that time and have an officer presence at that time as well.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?: Yes I used to be the Second Sister and the Seventh Sister

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?: Yes

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: None

Edited by 00 š¯““š¯“Ŗš¯“»š¯“´ 00
Poll

怡PoliceRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex CERT CommanderĀ ć€—怖Ā Last Dispatch DirectorĀ ć€—
怡 ImperialRP怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex SecondĀ SisterĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Seventh SisterĀ ć€—
怡Staff怸:Ā ć€–Ā Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex PoliceRP SeniorĀ Event TeamĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Senior ForumsĀ DiplomatĀ ć€—怖Ā Ex Support SupervisorĀ ć€—

On 10/21/2022 at 2:50 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Experienced
+ Active
+ Chill GuyĀ 

Ā 

Very experienced

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently:Ā PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat,Ā PD MAJ 1L93,Ā EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2,Ā SRT MAJ 1X33,Ā State LT 1H11,Ā SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT andĀ Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21,Ā 69th/ MC VCMDR andĀ first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I,Ā Purge CPL,Ā IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon,Ā Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385,Ā Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always openĀ (russtime)

On 10/21/2022 at 3:50 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Experienced
+ Active
+ Chill GuyĀ 

Ā 

Heavy + SupportĀ  Ā  Ā Great Leadership skills, Extremely active.Ā  Extremely deserving of this position. GOOD LUCK!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 10/21/2022 at 12:50 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Experienced
+ Active
+ Chill GuyĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ā  Ā  | EarfĀ |Ā Former Pyke UnderbossĀ |Ā FormerĀ Shock Vice CommanderĀ |Ā PijonĀ |
|Ā First Centurion GuardĀ | Former Shadow Guard LeadĀ |
| Former AdminĀ | Former GM III |Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gifĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

• Adam. locked this topic