Combat care unit level issue - Denied

sillyjacobtiger

What are you suggesting? - in gensec training bunks Combat Care unit says it requires you to be level 30 when in the F4 menu it says level 40. i feel like it should be level 30 since most of the time there are not a lot of medics on and it would help alot in LCZ. It is also only required at MSGT which is a low level that you could get to fast which means people would have more effective roles by the time there level 40

How would this change better the server? -  so people dont get confused and would help LCZ alot

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - medics and gensec 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -1266856268_Screenshot2022-10-20204218.png.430c051cb4987f28d9e57057111f372b.png1635235059_Screenshot2022-10-20204200.png.7933b59b1fa89fa8092509fca35f8495.png

technically this should be a bug report but eh i made this mistake myself not to long ago so i dont mind

+support fix ty

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 10/21/2022 at 1:59 PM, PryingTree said:

we're trying I swear - Your truly, head of CCU.

+support

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a bug. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||