1. 1. Should I become ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Spixe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:465087455

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: 9 Months 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Ys

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 4 image.png.9e6af5ead4dfd0048a58ff2c989055ac.png

Why do you want to join event team? I wanna join vent tam to help activity during the late hours and mornings. I also wanna get more events based for utility and CI since they dont get alot of events for them. I wanna help with PTs as I love PTs.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I am a trusted member of SA as DoL and I'm apart of staff. Ive been a trusted command withen medical and D5. I was also apart of a SF of G9. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would do a event where there is a gas leaking from the pipes and its getting people sick. So maintenance has to fix the pipes and medical has to find a cure for the sickness. The sickness would slowly make people into zombies so MTF would have to hold them off until maintence can fix the pipes and medical makes a cure for the virus. 

Edited by WxvySpixe
  • Dislike 2

+support

i currently have a 50 caliber rifle pointed at spixes frontal cortex, im about to pull the trigger. to save pikachu

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support

We need Spixes Events Back 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic