DiddleDorp's Trauma Engineer Application

DiddleDorp

What is your In-Game name?

What is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:80005227

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance): SM

How many strikes do you currently have?: 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) 0

Who gave you permission to apply? Zefer

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

Because I am already a senior medic and do a lot of healing for MTF and Gensec.  I'm also familiar enough with the map and am enthusiastic to do more to help the foundation with keeping the SCPs cells in working order. I've done multiple surgeries and checkups.  The number of Trauma Engineers also seems to be getting low and the combat branches would greatly appreciate the upkeep in both armor and health would boost both their moral and their combat capabilities. Thus keeping the entire site much safer. 

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

The Priority in this case would be healing the MTF member as another utility technician can handle the cell    

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

In this case the priority is to squad up as again another utility tech can handle the cell. Keeping foundation members in good health is the main priority.

Screenshot (1).png

Edited by DiddleDorp

• Giga locked this topic