Brotha

1. Steam Name: Brotha Phillip

2. Ingame Name: I don't remember

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61594940

4. Ban Length: Perm

5. Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin

6. Reason for Ban: 77 warns

7. Dispute:

It has been a very long time since I've been ban. A long time ago I was really trolling around and over the years
I have grown. I know what I did was unacceptable and that warning count is extremely high. I would love for you to
give me another chance please. I do love this community and it very missed. 

I would do whatever it takes to get unban if you can please create some options for me. I would love to make a return within
this amazing community.

77… I’m all for second chances, but this is a ridiculous amount of warns. 

Some questions:

What is a “very long time,” how many years?

What is the content of the warns? What did you do that was unacceptable?

How did it get so bad that Zeeptin himself had to ban you?

This all just looks very bad, and without any further context I have to -support this.

Edited by Firekirby

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

What is a “very long time,” how many years?
I want to say 4+ years or longer.

What is the content of the warns? What did you do that was unacceptable?
These warns ranged in a lot of places but I'm not sure I don't have access to see my warnings. So I can fully provide you
the exact details but I want to make amends.

How did it get so bad that Zeeptin himself had to ban you?
I also do not remember this as well, but I do remember I had to speak to him. But 
it could been involved during when valkyrie was here or not here.

This all just looks very bad, and without any further context I have to -support this.
I understand your opinion and this was a very long time ago. People go through phases and yes I've had
many chances which is why i was warned. I have a lot of false warns as well and I was not the person to go seeking
out an appeal. I never recorded my proof so It would have not been worth a he/she said type of situtation.
But I just want to answer your or anyone elses questions by any means. 

For one, your ban was on PoliceRP not Imperial RP and going by what this says, i dont think zeeptin wants you unbanned.

znqCVp.jpg

"Do not appeal please"

i have looked through your warns and it seems you have alot of major ones that are constantly repeated meaning you have not learned from them, with you also being banned for hacking the community which also isnt good. If the owner himself had to ban you i strongly disbelieve this will be appealed. I will also take this is meant to be a policeRP unban meaning i will move this to the correct section.

Edited by CollectiveWorld

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

image.thumb.png.31778d5401e2c0302dbb7dd4ac6426f4.png

Thank you for moving this to the correction section. I promise on my life I was never hacking and I never have hacked. I did not know that is why I was ban. 
I've been on Gmod for many years I would never commit to hacking. Even if you look at my steamID there is never been a history of hacking. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

DENIED

Sorry, but community blacklist's are no longer appealable. You may not attempt to appeal this again!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7