Lafleur's CI app

Lafleur

In-game Name: Lalfeur

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98203927

DiscordID: Ti_Lou__#7336

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): MIlitary

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I want to join the chaos insurgency as I feel betrayed by Security, notably my Warden Superior Marthan and wish to take action by avenging myself by becoming CI General. For that, I need to join CI Mil. I feel like this will open new options of Roleplay to me and I would be a great addons to the recruits by being good. I will kill Foundation combative personnel and respect the SOP and MOTD by not being stupid. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am Lafleur. I speak french. I have experience as Command

How active can you be? Pretty active

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+ Support 

Lafleur Gaming

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted!

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far-right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. image.png.8c38bb3fd6b64b9920502d9f79cad855.png   <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord BobTheBuilder#0021, Good Luck!!

• Adam. locked this topic