Ghostly NCO app for NOVA

Luckygamer

What is your in game name? Ghostly

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:587644454

What is your current rank? LCPL

How much time do you currently have on the server?  234 houra

How long have you been in Nova?  since September 25th

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words] i will assist nova with this rank by getting more members and showing people how fun nova is and try to make them join and i will follow every command of the officers + in the nova battalion and hopefully become a great use to them and help nova anyway i can. i hope i can help as much as i can

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+] i want to help nova grow and get more members into nova i just want to help nova become an even greater battalion in the server/ISD and i am very dedicated to the battalion and hopefully help and watch it grow with even more members and i want to help the battalion get more members as well see it grow even more

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO?  yes, I do I was an officer 2LT for the 501st so i have some experience of being NCO and leading

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+] the purpose and duty of an NCO is to train new recruits and make sure they follow the rules of nova and to help them with where to stand who to guard and train new people into the battalion as well as to follow the orders of officers and commanders as well as to make sure enlisted do as they are told and make sure they are behaving as well as trying to keep the VIP safe as well as doing tryouts to get more members into NOVA

Edited by Luckygamer621