Jay(jajagv) Trauma Engineer application

The Penguin

Application Format:

What is your In-Game name?

Jay

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

SM/MP

How many strikes do you currently have?

none

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

none

Who gave you permission to apply?

elevate

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I believe I am a good fit for Trauma Engineer because I am very passionate about keeping the site safe. I joined maintenance because I wanted to keep the site clean and secure, and I joined Medical because I wanted to help my peers and keep them healthy. I know the rules of both branches very well, and have done many things for the site weekly. I believe that if I should get Trauma engineer, I could greatly expand my uses to the site and staff, and be of greater help.  I hope I may make it in so I may rank up and help my peers.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

It is my main job to keep all staff healthy and happy

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would prioritize fixing 106's containment cell over squading 

Denied.

Your current activity is not reflective of the standards we hold for TE. If you are active, please log your activity in the respective channels so it can be noticed.

You may reapply in 1 week.

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

• Giga locked this topic