This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name: RG Trial Senior Guard Trey Or Saber Guard Armatus

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:436530163

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: RG VI

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?: 319hrs

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know quite a bit of here and there but I am not in-depth with the full lore but I do however no what is and isn't redacted  

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Because there is no GMs on when I'm on due to the time zone issue and it makes it hard to do sims and all other types of events and missions and I just want to help people when they need a GM

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because I'm in one of the hardest sub battalions to get into you have to first prove yourself worthy of joining and have to show great leadership skills and be a devoted member of the branch

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes i was a GMO on IFN

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  on ship events can be passive such as a ship visiting the ISD for repairs or whatnot or a combat event whilst off ships are never passive and are usually DEFCON one or an event where rebels are set up on a planet such as assaulting rebels on Tatooine. usually, these events are mostly going to a planet getting Jedi Holocron then going home to the ISD.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I know enough knowledge on the "!give @ 'item'" that's how giving SWEP's and items work and ofcours you have !strip sim or playe name or @

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model @  'Stormtrooper.pm' is the command i just put a random model in there to demonstrate how to do it and the @ can be changed to Event or something else depending on what your modeling

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by trey.lewis

9 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Nice guy
- Good application
- Previous experience 
- Understands how a gm functions and works 

Agree with this

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

A little short but that's ok. I will say you did not provide an example of an on ship or an off ship, you just explained what they are. What we are really asking here is for you to show your ideas to us. I'll also add being in a redacted battalion in RP is VERY VERY different than being in GM's or any Administration position. Overall 
Neutral 

Best of Luck: AHGM Anomaly

Edited by Anomaly

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

6 hours ago, Anomaly said:

A little short but that's ok. I will say you did not provide an example of an on ship or an off ship, you just explained what they are. What we are really asking here is for you to show your ideas to us. I'll also add being in a redacted battalion in RP is VERY VERY different than being in GM's or any Administration position. Overall 
Neutral 

Best of Luck: AHGM Anomaly

Neutral leaning towards + support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/17/2022 at 1:38 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Nice guy
- Good application
- Previous experience 

+ Support 
- Extremely Active
- Time zone is perfect for down time events and thats when we need a Gamemaster the most 
- Perfect fit for the GM Team.

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 10/17/2022 at 1:38 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Nice guy
- Good application
- Previous experience 

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

+Support, I will go ahead and support this, but here are a few comments:

-The Application was kind of short. Give your applications more meat, so that we know you are 100% qualified for the position.

-While you do need to show major leadership qualities to be a part of saber guard, as anomaly says it is largely different than being in a staffing position.

-Otherwise, great application, and I wish you the best of luck!

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF