Magnus's Event Team Application

Magnus Rose

In-Game Name: Magnus.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104243907

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Moderator, Gold.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Around 2 months, cant say 100% sure.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: I have.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 

Why do you want to join the event team?:

I wish to join the event team because of the roleplay opportunity I can show the server. I have a ton of experience with events, I show dedication and I have time to make interesting & fun events that people will enjoy. I know a lot of people already a part of the event team and I would love to help them with events, that way the event could be much more professional and thoroughly done. 

I feel like I could bring huge activities doing daily events and fun things for the server every day. That could bring the player count upwards and also help the server gain more members. I also enjoy spending time with the community and if I can be apart of the event team I could have much more fun and there would be new ways for me to connect with the rest of the server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: 

I should be trusted to be a part of the Event Team because I am a friendly person, and I know most people who are on the server. I always show kindness and if people need help I would be one of the first to help them out. As I mentioned earlier I have experience with events, and I have quite a playtime on the server which means. I have game sense with this server and SCPs in general, which helps me help people that need it. I'm really active and know how to handle staff as I am a member of the staff team (Moderator).

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I do, I have been a gamemaster and lead gamemaster on a another SCPRP. I have also been staff on multible servers using ULX.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Event idea: New maintenance workers are hired to clean the facility. But, are they normal? 

The maintenance workers would have secret gear questioning people about where the different containment cells are. Little did the foundation know that they are undercover GOI which has now gained access to clearance 3 keycards. The maintenance crew would slowly go around the heavy containment zone sabotaging the CCs carefully and they would try their best not to be caught. After beginning with the sabotaging they would send intel to the GOI about the sabotages. Will they be caught red-handed? Will they get away with this?
If they are caught they would call in the rest of the GOI to raid the facility, the GOI would have weird anomalies which would kill any foundation personnel on site. This could trigger fun and heavy event.

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team

On 10/15/2022 at 11:57 AM, Not Monkey said:

+Support
+Great Res CMD
+Already has a staff role
+A really nice guy 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic