1. 1. Should i Become a Delta 5?

• Yes, Please explain Why
    • No, Please explain Why

Name - Liken

Steam ID -STEAM_0:1:565312630

Discord Name -Shadow da man#4328

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - RM Medical

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - No

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join delta 5 as I have been a Security Corporal before and i Believe I can really help them out. Delta 5 Seems Like a Serious and Elite branc and I would love to  join them.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) You  should let me into Delta 5 for many Reasons. I have been in Multiple Command Positions on a Different server. I am a Very serious and Active player Going the extra mile and doing at least 5 hours a day. I will make sure Delta 5 Exceeds any Other Branch. I am a Very Mature and serious  Player of this Community. I will stop at nothing To make sure Delta 5 Succeeds. I am very Good at Combat Skills  and Stealth and listening. I am Very Good at long aim Shooting and im a Very Respectful person in this community been on gamingLight for over 2 years.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! YES SIR.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2