Lew's RRH Guardian Application

Leww

In Game Name: Lew 

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:104939087

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Lew#0002

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: E11 MAJ

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 820221013175613_1.thumb.jpg.45d0f70f3a4296eb5cbe88502ea632cd.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I want to join RRH because I think it will be a fun new experience for me as a E11 Senior Officer. In my time on the server, I have climbed the ranks and have been doing super good as a E11 MAJ. I know I can go farther and do better if I join the RRH team. I think I have what it takes to join the branch and I know I can help it out a lot. Even though I have a lot of warns I have changed as a person, and I am not childish anymore those warns were 2+ years ago and I have changed. I think I have taken my second chance to heart because I am now senior command in E11. 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me into RRH because I know I have what it takes to join the branch. I have a lot of leadership experience and I know what to do in stressful situations. I take my role seriously and follow every rule. For me RRH has been a dream of mine to join, and I have been working really hard to achieve that dream. If i got selected to join RRH I would learn through my experience and make a better command member as well as a better RRH Guardian. As a RRH Guardian I will ensure that every 05 is safe and will not die under my protection. 

+Support

Lew has defiantly got what it takes to join the RRH, be has been a role model to everyone under his command. Should 100% be considered for the role

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to any available O5 Council to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic