Akuto's Surgeon Application

AoiAkuto

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

Akuto

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)

STEAM_0:1:628887349

3. What is your Rank?

Elite Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

I don't have any strikes

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

I have 0 active warns, but 2 total warns

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

I would say I'm active 9 out of 10 because somedays I can't get on because i get home let from band, but I try to get on 1 to 2 hours a day at the least.

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I think I should be command because I am pretty active and can do my best to encourage enlisted to flag on and be active. I can help around the branch and try to support medical. I can train others and I can enforce the rules that are placed by the MOTD and the SOP. I want to be the future of medical and keep the branch running well. I am confident and I think I will do pretty well as a command member, for I can be a leader and help be a positive example for the Enlisted. I don't know how to do a PT, but I will try my best to learn how to do one so I can do PTs. I want to be the future of medical and I will try as hard as I can to keep medical at the top as one of the best branches to join on SCP RP.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

Explain the rules to them about staying in LCZ and taking them back to LCZ.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

I would tell them to go to TeamSpeak, then I would give them the link to the Field Work SOP and walk them through it, then I will give them the whitelist once they understand the rules of the job.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?

Explain the rules to them that they can only shoot if they are shot at, or if another non-combatant is being shot at

+/- Support
- Only 1 Training 
-Low Effort App / Generic
-Too Lenient with [8-1 / 8-3] Aswers
+/- [8-2 aswer] (remember to teach them how to buy defib charges!!!!)
+Nice guy from what i've seen
+Active 

Note: Do not be discouraged by this comment! I only pointed some points that I think you could improve on, throught this week and the next one I hope you improve the things cited above, if you do, i would be more than happy to change my +/- Support to + Support, regardless of my personal opinions Wish you Good Luck 😉

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

- support

Here is why 

- the questions are vary important to get right and here it looks like you just Rushed over them 

- said what's to be a leader but the Answers he gave not only Rushed but two of them are pretty much the same answer and there not even right awnsers. 

14 hours ago, AoiAkuto said:

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?

Explain the rules to them about staying in LCZ and taking them back to LCZ.

Okie so you explain the Rules and take them back to LCZ? First off are you going to be Explainng them in HCZ where he not allowed? Cause this awnser gives me that vibe. Always take someone too Medbay to the Command Room to Explain rules to them that way they don't get cheeky and go back there on perpous. Also when in the command room make sure to let them know this is a Verbal warning and that it could get worse if it's a Second offence. 

I personally don't feel your ready for Command just yet 

Edited by ZeferGaming
  • Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

23 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

+/- Support
- Only 1 Training 
-Low Effort App / Generic
-Too Lenient with [8-1 / 8-3] Aswers
+/- [8-2 aswer] (remember to teach them how to buy defib charges!!!!)
+Nice guy from what i've seen
+Active 

Note: Do not be discouraged by this comment! I only pointed some points that I think you could improve on, throught this week and the next one I hope you improve the things cited above, if you do, i would be more than happy to change my +/- Support to + Support, regardless of my personal opinions Wish you Good Luck 😉

• 2 weeks later...