2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VCMDR Sev For Imperial Commandos

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vice

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos VCMDR Sev

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a Vice Commander of this branch to help lead it and help it grow. Throughout my time on this server in the only battalion I've been in and I've loved every moment of it. I've meet so many new people who have helped me and guided me on this server. I want to be that person for incoming and current members of IC! 

I would also say im liked among my fellow members of IC and want to be able to help them progress in this branch as well so they to can become command members someday. I also love training new members, members need sub-branch training and other forms of training. As i am also current the Lead of Scout Sniper and Sev is the Overseer of Scout Sniper. I was also a member of omega for a time so i know what it means to be in a black ops squad as Sev is also the Overseer Of Crimson Squad. 

Also the branch is down to only VCMDR at this current time and thats alot for one person to lead a branch of this size and objective on the ISD. i believe it has what it takes to help out IC command in leading this battalion to its full potential.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to lead and uplift its members of their respective branch. This is to secure the future of the battalion by producing quality members so that when the time comes they can also lead members of this branch. However as a commander you must also make sure your members have a memorable experience that they can come back to. You can do this by holding missions together as brothers, Holding SIMS to train with another to become a more effective unit, or any activity that can bring members together in a memorable way.

Another purpose of a commander is one which we all dread in some way. Making sure members of our branch are following Battalion,Ship and server rules. And giving out punishments to those who are not. This is needed to ensure quality members and a high quality battalion. I believe that punishments should be learning experiences, not just shame a person. Help them learn from it so that they can be a better member. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe i can be trusted as a commander due to my many years as a command member within GL across many servers. When MilitaryRP was a server that GL offered, I reached VCMDR of the main branch of the Army, as well as Commander of the Branches Drill Instructors and Military Police. So i have previous VCMDR and CMDR experience as well as through Ability to Train from Drill Instructors!

I was also a High Command Member for PoliceRP as the Deputy Chief of Police for quite some time in which i had to accept new members into the Police Low Command team and train them on how to be command members and assist them through their daily tasks. As well as HC for two Tac Depts on the server leading members in high risk situations.

Ive been CPT for about 2 weeks now in IC and have been apart of Omega Squad which is a highly redacted Black ops Squad within Imperial Commandos. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

It varys but i can be on 3-4 times a week on average. Usually for about 3-4 hours at a time or more on weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 1 Warning from PoliceRP from 2017 for RDM. since them i have never been warned

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

8 hours ago, Harold Jaquivus said:

As a member of your Squad I will +Support please just be active though we really need active Command.

Just to add, Vice has a nice application and is quite active. I’ve only had good experiences with Vice and I do think they could make a great Sev/ VCMDR (exactly like was said above, pls be active, I want to see more active IC gaming again). Also add a poll as it’s needed for the format.

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Theta locked this topic