Damarcus Staff Application- Accepted

Demarcus cousins III

What is your in-game name?:  Damarcus

What is your steam name?: Damarcus Cousins III

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:500975089

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but I can always Learn and gain the experience from the Staff team 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 24, 2022 (nearly 2 months)

What date did you make your forums account? August 29, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord Rank

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 Warns

Have you donated? yes I Have bought the rank of Apprentice and Lord, Tactical Insertion and 50 combat Levels

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)The reasons why I deserve this rank is because I've been on this sever everyday and have been really active. I've been on this server for nearly 2 months, I understand the rules of the MOTD and I would enforce them as we the people that play the server do not like minges, and etc. I want everyone on the Imperial RP Server to have fun and have an enjoyable experience on the server and I would recommend people to play on this server as I had a good and really fun experience. But when it comes to me being on the Staff job there are situations that can be serious, But I have to be Professional and be Serious when being dealing with a Situation if I'm not sure or I have trouble with something I can always call my higher ups to help me out in the Situation that I am in.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I will maintain my composure while In a sit and Ask him to be quiet. Second, I will give the person to explain Why he was Mass RDMing, but if him/her Keeps on Cursing me out I would have to gag/mute the person and if I had the evidence of the person Mass RDMing I would request for an Admin to help me out and give out a Harsher Punishment to him/her, snice me being a Trail moderator I don't have the power to kick or ban people.

Edited by Demarcus cousins III

Good application, good situational answers, decent play time, great player.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

1 hour ago, RussTime said:

+ Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, RussTime said:

+ Support

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

On 10/14/2022 at 6:07 AM, RussTime said:

+ Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander