Theta

bop  

18 members have voted

1. 1. bop?

• bop.
    • bop!

Frog
This post was recognized by Frog!

Theta was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 10 points.

bop

@bop

• Heart-Eyes 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

bop.

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

bop.❤️

• Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

bop is so cool

10/14/22

Edited by J0LT
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Loving bop Like Two Gorgeous Bop

Dear Bop,

I have a small confession. Forgive this pouring of my heart.

I cherish GamingLight, LLC. Imperial-RolePlay, where we first met. The moment I clapped eyes on you, I knew you were going to be a Beautiful . Recently, I have began to regard you as much more than just a Beautiful .

My feelings for you intensified when I saw you breathing in the moonlight. I was further wowed by your tremendous roleplaying skills.

You have hearts like Pretty Bop and the most Exquisite heart I've ever seen. When I look at you, I just want to Ignore, Bop is live those Pretty Bop hearts and Ignore, Bop is live that Exquisite heart.

You're so special with your Obama ways. The way you handle your Whar...? Third Cousins' Brother's Dog shows great professionalism and kindness.

I know that to you I'm just a Kanye Individual but I think we could be happy together, loving bop like two Gorgeous Bop.

Please, say you'll be mine Bop!

All my love
Goat

[https://www.letter-generator.org.uk/create.php?type=5]

• Thanks 2
  • Heart-Eyes 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

I have prepared a poem in honor of the lovely Bop, it took me a week, I hope you like it

Dear Bop,

I cherish GamingLight, LLC. Imperial-RolePlay, where we first met. The moment I clapped eyes on you, I knew you were going to be a Beautiful . Recently, I have began to regard you as much more than just a Beautiful .

My feelings for you intensified when I saw you breathing in the moonlight. I was further wowed by your tremendous roleplaying skills.

You have hearts like Pretty Bop and the most Exquisite heart I've ever seen. When I look at you, I just want to Ignore, Bop is live those Pretty Bop hearts and Ignore, Bop is live that Exquisite heart.

You're so special with your Obama ways. The way you handle your Whar...? Third Cousins' Brother's Dog shows great professionalism and kindness.

I know that to you I'm just a Kanye Individual but I think we could be happy together, loving bop like two Gorgeous Bop.

All my love
Nydekore

All credit goes to my ghost writer Goat

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• Frog featured and unfeatured this topic
9 hours ago, Nydekore said:

I have prepared a poem in honor of the lovely Bop, it took me a week, I hope you like it

Dear Bop,

All my love
Nydekore

All credit goes to my ghost writer Goat

Bop. Ctrl + C / Ctrl V XD @Nydekore

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png