Doom

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:569499307

What is your current rank?

SGM

How long have you been in Nova?

4 weeks

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words]
I would like to be a to be able to assist individuals around me, and be competent to gotten to be something I truly want to be. I too think this will a great learning development for myself on having more obligations and picking up information of how to deal with things. I accept I'm a great leader and with this rank I think i will be able to lead the new Nco's and be able to assist make way for the modern enrolled to have them be at the top.  Through all the time I have carried out Garry's Mod and carried out on cleanse I have had a parcel of fun, i Will utilize this rank as a way to influence the Nco's to thrust in progress and achieve for higher. I play within the morning to night and there are no officers on within the morning to lead individuals.

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+]

leadership since within the morning there's no one to do private Debrief and i will be able to do them to the finest of my capacity, i too want to assist command, perform test's and sims to keep enrolled and Nco  to have them engaged. Too i will offer assistance with rebuffing enrolled and Nco that step out of line. and i am level headed im able to keep a cool intellect when it is required.

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

Yes i do i was  a 1LT in purge

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+]

The purpose of an officer is to help manage both NCOS and Enlisted by helping them understand the sop and rules of being in nova, they are also mostly in charge of training and hosting sims for the other troops  an officer should also set an example to other members about how they should behave and act around the ship meaning they must take their role and the server seriously even when off job, As a higher rank of nova officers would represent their regiment  so they need  give nova a good name by remaining respectful to other users and they need to follow the server rules

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+]

My Leadership skills, in all my time on the server i will say that my leadership skill sticks out. I has always assumed leadership when its needed and have done so really well. I will be a leader and a champion to those under and above me, I'm always welling to help new people and achieving new things and encouraging then to push higher. And I feel like my experience will allow me to help in nova and  on the server. I am able to have unbiases and able to view both sides of a argument. I think that my ability to coordinate with other troopers, and the way I help other people when they need me to be there make me of the highest quality choices. And I am always active 

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?

Yes, I do understand