my officer application

lieutenant rex

What is your in game name? REX

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:221130238

What is your current rank? SFC

How long have you been in Nova? 4 weeks 

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words] i will assist by following orders and giving out orders to help on the battlefield and give order on the isd when there are no other commanding officers of nova online i will also do that to the best of my abilities when there is nova commanding officers online i also want to boost the moral of nova and get us more active i feel i can do that if im a higher rank than i am now and if i can i will be able to help nova become one of the biggest squads again 

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+] i want to make sure that nova becomes a amazing battalion again we have amazing people in here already and i feel as if i get officer i can help nova get stronger together and help everyone become more of a united squad by doing sims and missions together we used to have really low numbers and as i joined nova ive seen the whole battalion grow and become something awesome i feel as if i could help us all grow if i were a officer 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? I have no experience 

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+] the purpose of a officer is to help the command with anything they need and to help get more nova active and into the squad and to also help with bringing troopers together and to give orders they also are there to be great models for nova to try and get more nova to join they should also be trying their hardest to help the others improve their skills on nova and make sure everyone does a great job and improve everyone nova is a great squad and need a lot more officers and would greatly benefit from more officers and them doing what they can to help nova 

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+] i have many ideas for sims and ways to get nova more active and working together i also have many ideas to get everyone to work together on bridge for protection of our vip and and dividing up our troops if we have more than enough for one vip i have many ideas too for missions if we could get nova on more missions i also follow orders very well and can give out orders when there is no other officer or command member on and get nova up and active and help their morals so they dont leave nova or get arrested or give nova a bad name 

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes i understand

Edited by lieutenant rex