Should I become staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become staff?

• Yes. (Please Explain Why?)
    • No. (Please Explain Why?)

What is your in-game name?: Thermite

What is your steam name?: [GL] Thermite

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:116228998

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was staff previously on this server back in 2020 on ImperialRP. I took sits when needed, and made sure I hit quota by the end of each week. I also trained Gamemasters back when I was able too cause of my GM rank. Now it's different seeing I was gone for awhile. But I ensured that the duties of the Imperial staff team was doing their job as an "Admin" also making sure they knew what they were doing and seeing if other staff members needed help.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around June, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? Same time Around June, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at  

You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: CDT
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I'm a huge believer in opportunity's and second chances for me and for those who messed up "honestly"
I made mine when I left and could of gave a little bit more time to become JMT, but I decided to cut the brakes off and move on with my life, so I did and I left for awhile and I wanted to come back to play Gmod so I did. And of course I stumbled across Gaminglight and wanting to play again, but only out of curiosity, to see if anyone I used to play with are still there and they are, but very few of them remain. It's sad to see people leave when you made a very close relationship with them and they end up leaving. I just want to rise through the ranks again and see how it is this time around and make new friends and see people succeed in the best way possible. I feel as if all of the staff members as individuals would relax and take a step back and see the bigger picture and let them know everything doesn't need to be perfect nor does it need to be right on time, I believe things will fall into place according to plan. But even starting as trial mod this would mean a lot to me to see others grow like they never done before, and help them be the best that "they" can be. I would love to help others out who need it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first tp jail them to my location and let them know why they are here (Mass RDMing). And if they continue to "yell or curse" over me I would gag them and let them know why they are in that position. Also let them know this is not gonna keep happening, because of the actions and bad behavior towards others and the server. Finally call a higher up who can ban and ban them for the appropriate amount of time that for what they've done.

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

+ Support

Thermite is a dedicated and active member of the community. He’s never been warned and I’ve only ever had positive interactions with him. I believe he’d make a good Staff member 

• Heart-Eyes 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

Thermite is a dedicated and active member of the community. He’s never been warned and I’ve only ever had positive interactions with him. I believe he’d make a good Staff member 

Exactly as Theta has stated Thermite would make a great Staff.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/13/2022 at 6:19 PM, Theta said:

+ Support

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

On 10/13/2022 at 4:19 PM, Theta said:

+ Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 10/14/2022 at 12:19 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

Major +Support

- Thermite is a long and dedicated member of the community

- Extremely Active and Dedicated

- He knows his stuff

- Good Looking Application

All around Thermite I feel you will be a amazing asset to the staff team! Good luck man!

• Heart-Eyes 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

9 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

Major +Support

- Thermite is a long and dedicated member of the community

- Extremely Active and Dedicated

- He knows his stuff

- Good Looking Application

All around Thermite I feel you will be a amazing asset to the staff team! Good luck man!

On 10/14/2022 at 8:19 AM, Theta said:

+ Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander