7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be RRH?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name:  Reeses

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:24804972

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Reeses#1117

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI 2LT, Ex CI MSGT, D5 LCPL, DT 1SGT, Naval Commander, PD LCPL, Shock MAJ reserves on another server and EX Shock Commander on the same server.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Banna Bread, RRH Quebec 13, two apps ago

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 none active
warns.PNG

Why do you want to join the Red Right-Hand team: Well I wanna join the [REDACTED]  team because. First off I have always looked and seen how cool they looked and I have always respected them for who they are and I have always since I joined the server I had hoped that I had just the faintest luck to ever even join the [REDACTED]. I love the redacted part of them and my favorite part is that they work and protect the [REDACTED]  and very powerful very important people for the SCP Foundation. Which I have always wanted to do I just find them so cool and would be so fun to be with [REDACTED] and the rest of the [REDACTED] team. My ranks are higher than they were applying before and now I think I'm ready for the chance to join and show my worth.

Why should we accept you: If I am going, to be honest, there are about a billion people who are a better choice than me for this position but if I get this position I would do my very best and I would most likely be on for hours every day protecting the [REDACTED] and any other significant high command of The SCP Foundation, and helping with any other problems going on. I am respectful and very active and show maturity and many other things when needed. I am fun but serious and I think that is what the [REDACTED] is they are a fun group but are very mature and respect everyone which earns them respect. Like I said before I know there are a lot of better candidates than me but here is my story. I started my adventure on SCP RP I was a previous CI MSGT, Delta 5 LCPL, and as stated in my ranks I am currently a 2LT in CI. I played SCP RP for about a year and a half roughly then tried Imperial RP. I got addicted to it. I had been in all the redacted groups in DT I was 1SGT in IF I was a high-up NCO I believe. Then Nova which I can't remember and lastly a Commander in Naval. Then I played on Police RP for a couple of months and I was friends with BruceyBoyo who I believe is Lead Admin right now. As a lower rank in PD I got told by him and another high rank that I did very well. From what I see I believe this means I have about 3 almost 4 years in the community which is a lot of time in the community and on SCP RP so I hope that you see me fit to be at this level of position and to be in this fantastic group. 

P.S: Who Ever is reading this thank you for reading and let me know either in the poll if you want me to be RRH or not, and if not let me know ways I can improve so I can keep trying until I hope to get it

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

Please let me know what I can improve on I'm sure there are many.

Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, Banna-Bred said:

Plaus suport

+SUPPORT!!!

Is Delta command 

Nice person

Cool to chill with

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

I just want to be a better person and improve on my negatives.

I just want to be a better person and improve on my negatives.

Also added some of my other previous high ranks on a different server.

Edited by Reeses

On 10/26/2022 at 4:47 PM, Banna-Bred said:

Plaus suport

+SUPPORT!!!

Is Delta command 

Nice person

Cool to chill with

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+support

Hershey's ❤️

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Reeses changed the title to Reese's 3RD Alpha-1 RRH Guardian Application
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic