10 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be rrh

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name:  Clyde

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:230143835

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): JohnsAFK#8594

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: I am a 2LT in CI but in gaminglight imperial rp I was a SHGO CPT in Royal guard/ Shadow Guard a ST 1LT and a Deathtrooper CSM ti-23 member (M36) 2/3 of these battalions where guarding high command on imperial.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Alpha 10

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0 in scp-rp but 3 in imp-rp image.png.92cc5544a5a7f2d7b89679da8692c6f0.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join RRH because I enjoyed guarding people when I was a DT and a Royal Guard/Shadow Guard Officer. I feel that it would be a good place for me to grow in Scp-rp and make a name for myself. I have always been a fan of the spockmarked image of Deathtroopers, and when I first joined the GLs imperial rp, I knew that I had found the right place for me. I was able to do my job well and fit in with the other members of the battalion. During my time in royal guard, I was able to work my way up through the ranks and become a Shadow guard officer. I also have prior experience in the field, as I was a Senior Honor Guard in royal guard and a 1LT in stormtroopers. I was a Senior NCO in Deathtroopers, and the best part of my time in the company was being part of the TI-23 lore squad, which is the most exclusive sub branch of the Deathtroopers. As a combat medic, I was known as M36, and I was regarded as the best of the best.

Why should we accept you: I am a great player at PvP and have extensive experience guarding high-ranking individuals. Another reason why I am wanted to join RRH is due to how I have been heavily redacted and have a lot of experience guarding people who are ranked highly. I can keep calm during difficult situations, and I can also reflect on my mistakes and improve myself from there. I am a calm-headed individual who enjoys making jokes and raising spirits when things aren't going well for the team. If I am accepted for this position, I will not abuse the permission or think that I am better than others. I think this should be a common practice in the community. I know some people think that having an rp rank on a gmod server makes you better, but I believe that is not the case. If I am not selected for this position, I will still strive to be the best. I believe that this position should be filled with individuals who are capable of beating the best.

Edited by JohnsAFK

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

1 minute ago, ImTrash said:

+ support

i dont like him very much and he sucks at pvp but he is awesome and definitely deserves rrh guardian

he is in fact a real ass G 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to any available O5 Council to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic