Lafleur's Senior Command Application

Lafleur

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Sould I become a member of Senior Command

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Ti_Lou__ (Lafleur)

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:98203927

3. Roster Name?: Lafleur

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: 6 August 2022

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: February 2022 

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: I promise to uphold my duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem solving, etc.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: I promise that I will listen and respect my lower / higher rankings.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): So I have been in Security for a while now and I am back from a long break after multiple events in-game and IRL leading to my recent inactivity. In the past, I was and am still a very motivated player and command member, always trying to make new things happen and hosting PT's for Security and tryouts for Wardens. I used to be active everyday and can now be active everyday and I feel like I would be a perfect fit for SCMD as I have proven myself to have quite the time when I am not nearly dying IRL. I always listen to advices from higher and lower ranking personnel to ensure making the best decisions and making Security look the best. I always take my responsibilities seriously and try to assist other command member when possible. I am a Deputy Squad Leader in Wardens and always devoted time and effort to this branch, helping our newest members and showing them the ropes of our sub-branch. I also propose new ideas and try to do documents for both wardens and Security that I propose to HCMD and WD HCMD. I am always giving advices to Enlisted's and NCO's to help them survive longer in D-Block, where is what place or how to improve themselves. I wish to become Senior Command to be able to perform more actions, participate to Senior Command Meetings, helping to choose new WO's and helping promoting JCMD and LCMD members. I know some people might see my recent inactivity as negative, but I would see it as positive, knowing that I never wanted to play more than now and spend my time on the server with people I like, and would be more than honored than becoming Major and being able to do more for Security than ever.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would ask him where he is going and why is he leaving D-Block so often. If he provided me a good reason, like, joining a NCO to armory, I would ask the name of the NCO and make sure he is not lying and let him go to armory once I confirmed. On the other hand, if he answers that he is going for a walk, or any other invalid reason, I would tell him that he can only leave D-Block for good reason, like going to armory, or going to bunks. I would then tell him to not leave D-Block for invalid reason again and would write a report in the watchlist section.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: If it as been multiple time I or another CMD member warned him to not leave without a proper reason, I would tell him to follow me to the bunks to discuss together. Once at the bunks, I would explain to him that he is an NCO and needs to show the example for newer Enlisted's so they do not commit is error. I would proceed to strike him and explain to him how to appeal is strike in a week and make sure he understood to not do it again.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would start by explaining to him that if he needs GENSEC help, he should request it to Security CMD and not assume command like he is doing right now. I would then take clips of our discussions, to gather evidence and present them to E-11 Command. If he listens to me and stops trying to take command of D-Block, I would message an E-11 command member with the clips mentioning that he was cooperative and let them decide of the punishment. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: I would ask him to join me in a TS channel to have a easier time understanding me. I would then give him the link for the NCO guide and go over it in it's entirety. I would teach him how to lead great patrols trough LCZ and making is men listen to him. I would explain to him that he now can go in HCZ on code Orange and that he now can call protocols during code Orange and Black unless there is no SNCO then they could call it when it's code Yellow. I would then teach him about Discord NCO channel's and about Activity logs. How to do them and what to make sure to include. Then I would inform him that he can be trained for the FTO program, a very important program very helpful to get promoted as an NCO. I would tell them they can also be trained for Sniper, a highly accurate shooting job where they will be given a sniper and kill D-Class with a sniper

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+ Support
How didnt u get SCMD+ Lafleur? i remember seeing u as WO like almost an year ago? can be a skill issue of mine idk
+Nice Guy
+Has Been on the server for a long time
+Knows how to lead enlisted

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 10/11/2022 at 5:37 AM, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support
How didnt u get SCMD+ Lafleur? i remember seeing u as WO like almost an year ago? can be a skill issue of mine idk
+Nice Guy
+Has Been on the server for a long time
+Knows how to lead enlisted

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+support

I don't like Lafleur but I have to plus support

P.S: Im kidding love you man 🙂

Edited by Reeses
  • Laughing 1

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• Piller locked this topic