RRH App Human Guardian

Human

In Game Name: Human

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:608346317

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Human#8820

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 WO/ CI R&D IIN 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): None

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):20221010172625_1.thumb.jpg.72b30ad2f165215abc23307f9037c576.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: It is a role to help high people though differnt things. It can be some fun RP situations. I like guarding people though things and making sure things go right like in tests.

Why should we accept you: I know the layout really well.I also have stopped alot of people/scps getting captured and brought outside the faciltity.I like having rp situations and is good at Rp.I have been useful for many different things like tests/genaral safety. 

Edited by Human
I was promoted in R&D and D5 to Low command postiitons

+ support
really nice guy and i always see him on D5 being active and he does really good rp.
He does often get annoying while cloaked on cloaker mtf job by bodyblocking doors but other than that he is a well rounded member of the gaminglight community.

• Skull 1

Senior Researcher / Experienced Medic / The Theorists

Professional Dumbass / RDMRDMRDM / Furry

Ha you thought there would be something [REDACTED] here.

Trial Moderator

1 minute ago, Magnus Rose said:

+ Really active, really nice and you can always trust him.

I agree with everything Hes a great member of D5 and does his best to help everyone.

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

On 10/12/2022 at 7:09 PM, Magnus Rose said:

+ Really active, really nice and you can always trust him.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

+support

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

On 10/11/2022 at 11:15 AM, Trizium said:

+ Support, Very active and trusted and does great work in Delta-5 

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39

-Support
Bruh you seriously think they will accept you I'm sorry this is nothing against you but brother you put 3 sentences. Remember Being RRH isn't just a job it's a really important role on the server they guard O5 and Ethics level 6 Personnel they beat the living crap out of CI they are positively units and you think 3 to 4 sentences will justify it. If it was like an App to make a CC or even if it was possible to apply for a better dclass job I would probably say sure he's trustworthy but this is just not right and you say oh I know the layout well and have stopped SCPs from getting out or being captured. Even if I over look all of that the Grammatical Errors are atrocious. Did you just say huh RRH seems cool ima just put this in for fun? You write about common sense for a PVT let alone you are a WO and write this I'm sorry I just have to say no.

1 hour ago, Sly.LGA said:

-Support
Bruh you seriously think they will accept you I'm sorry this is nothing against you but brother you put 3 sentences. Remember Being RRH isn't just a job it's a really important role on the server they guard O5 and Ethics level 6 Personnel they beat the living crap out of CI they are positively units and you think 3 to 4 sentences will justify it. If it was like an App to make a CC or even if it was possible to apply for a better dclass job I would probably say sure he's trustworthy but this is just not right and you say oh I know the layout well and have stopped SCPs from getting out or being captured. Even if I over look all of that the Grammatical Errors are atrocious. Did you just say huh RRH seems cool ima just put this in for fun? You write about common sense for a PVT let alone you are a WO and write this I'm sorry I just have to say no.

I do like you but I just can't +support this just to little done and seeming to not taking RRH for what it actually is

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic