Ban appeal- Denied

Andriod User

1. Steam Name:  Asvala

2. Ingame Name: ST PVPT Randock

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460011581

4. Ban Length: 0 (PERM)

5. Admin that Banned you: the Head of Staff

6. Reason for Ban: Hacking Bye

7. Dispute: I want to know how the f... my player model was being changed, apparently i was doing it? so he banned me

-Support 

-Due to overwhelming evidence provided against you by the head of staff in question, I can not support you being unbanned.

-I do believe in second chances, but not for people as unremorseful as you seem to be.

-Come back in a while, show some actual remorse for what you did, Garner some staff support, and learn from your mistakes, and maybe, just maybe, SMT or Rux will decide to unban you. Until then, I'm sorry about your luck.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

2 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

-Support 

-Due to overwhelming evidence provided against you by the head of staff in question, I can not support you being unbanned.

-I do believe in second chances, but not for people as unremorseful as you seem to be.

-Come back in a while, show some actual remorse for what you did, Garner some staff support, and learn from your mistakes, and maybe, just maybe, SMT or Rux will decide to unban you. Until then, I'm sorry about your luck.

Very easy fix, don’t cheat.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

2 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

-Support 

On 10/11/2022 at 4:54 AM, Rux said:

i have only seen this happen once before where a stormtrooper had a IC CC model and the next time i saw them they were a error so this could be another case of that.

+support it could be a Client-side issue.

Edited by MEAT PIE

kinda + support on this.

I've seen the same issue happen a while back, there was a dude on the ST job with the ST model, yet had a prisoner model on my end and i ended up killing him, almost got reported for RDM until i showed the screenshot/vid where it showed they were a prisoner. i'll see if i can find it.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III