Inferno Squad Suggestion [CLOSED]

Proximo

What do you want to see?:I want IF to do tryouts normally no one wants to wait till PO2 in naval to join IF. 

Why should we add it?:It adds to a branch that from my point of view is struggling in players as a Special Forces. It also allows it to recruit more often and actually get more people into it.

What are the advantages of having this?:It would add players into Inferno Squad. and actually give it a chance to recruit as much as the other special forces do.

When I was previously in inferno squad it was tryout based and it had actually decent amount of people on who knew what to do and had loyalty to IF. 

Sorry for editing this but I wanted to ask the people When is the last time you saw a decent amount of IF on? If we wanted the rule to be the naval way why not do that with Dt too? they are naval are they not?

Who is it mainly for?:Inferno Squad.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

-Support

Inferno Squad is an elite sub class of naval the reason you have to wait until PO2 is because you have to prove yourself within naval before getting a chance to join their elite sub class. It no different to having to wait until PO2 to join a specialty.

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

35 minutes ago, GaIaxy said:

-Support

Inferno Squad is an elite sub class of naval the reason you have to wait until PO2 is because you have to prove yourself within naval before getting a chance to join their elite sub class. It no different to having to wait until PO2 to join a specialty.

Apparently I need to put something here. 

+Support

Although this is something you need to talk to Naval Command about. The argument that IF is a “special forces sub class” and that’s why you need to wait is pretty weak especially if nobody is joining the “elite sub branch.”

Inferno was removed as a battalion and made a sub battalion because of inactivity so why put limitations to make it even more inactive?

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support

1 hour ago, SawickM said:

Inferno was removed as a battalion and made a sub battalion because of inactivity so why put limitations to make it even more inactive?

Instead of making people wait till PO2, Why not just make the Tryout extremely hard and make it rewarding to get into? Why not Lower it to Crewman Apprentice? Or even make it to where anyone can Tryout for IF but once they do they have to Join Naval on there Life as-well.

• Like 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

-support
-it is not lore friendly to include this change. I get that not everything in this server is lore friendly, but this is a recent lore topic, and the whole purpose is that IF in lore is an elite special forces unit. 

-IF's members in lore were all highly decorated officers. you had to be the best of the best to join.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 10/10/2022 at 8:52 AM, GaIaxy said:

-Support

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

• Beckett changed the title to Inferno Squad Suggestion [CLOSED]
  • Beckett locked this topic