General Suggestion "Make the log area OOC" - Denied

Rito

What are you suggesting? - Make the logging area OOC, as in, if you see a person in this area that is actively logging wood, they cannot be killed nor cuffed or brought into RP without their consent. The zone would be marked with a line or a text saying OOC area. You cannot use this area to hide form CI/MTF or to avoid fighting, you may only enter when you are out of RP/not fighting anyone and you may only log wood in this area. The work bench NPC is not OOC.

How would this change better the server? - Just make logging way less cancerous 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I guess you cant just go around surface and have fun killing afk people to feel better about yourself anymore.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who are looking to make AFK money

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 1793023965_Screenshot(92).thumb.png.108de2a54f04422376caaff968e839b7.png

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Just letting you know there is already another logging area far away from everything.20221010113839_1.jpg

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Doesnt make any sense. That’s the risk of being up there. If you see someone coming you need to hide. If you’re AFK and get killed that’s on you for not paying attention

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

13 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Doesnt make any sense. That’s the risk of being up there. If you see someone coming you need to hide. If you’re AFK and get killed that’s on you for not paying attention

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

19 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 10/10/2022 at 12:39 PM, Chief_ said:

Just letting you know there is already another logging area far away from everything.20221010113839_1.jpg

+/- Support ^
personally i dont like being one shoted by E11 while mining, but as Chief said this place is kind safe cause most MTF don't go there often cause theyre *cough* lazy *cough* (jk btw)

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Class-D have a choice:

Hit rocks in D-Block mine. You will be completely safe from Security and MTF and will not be killed. However the pay is minimal (low risk low reward).

Go to surface and chop wood. You are at high risk of being killed by MTF, sarkic, SCPs, etc. However the pay is high (high risk high reward).

There are other ways to gather money but the risk increases with the pay. That's the cost of getting wood on surface. But if you want to be safe, AFK in the mines.

• Like 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||