“Medical Vice Commander”

“Medical Officer”

“Medical Research Division”

“Medical Rescue Squadron”

“Medical Droid”

“Medical Sergeant”

“Medical Trooper”

“Medical Assault Unit”

The medical name should be changed to this because doing this would make medical look less mingy to newer players and make the battalion look more appealable by making it look more professional

Edited by PIE9
new names have been changed

+support 

-I never saw why the number 69 was chosen in the first place, is that even lore accurate?

-at current, it is easy for any new player to come on and "hAhA, sEx NuMbEr Go Brrrrrr" and then completely ignore medical because they think the number is mingy.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 10/10/2022 at 8:52 AM, BloodyFork said:

+support 

-I never saw why the number 69 was chosen in the first place, is that even lore accurate?

-at current, it is easy for any new player to come on and "hAhA, sEx NuMbEr Go Brrrrrr" and then completely ignore medical because they think the number is mingy.

Since you asked: 

There was a 69 Battalion which specilaswd in sieg Warfare. Which served both in the republic and the imperium. 

Thr lore accurate battalion number was the 307th Battalion which specialized in being Medics on the Field. And we’re also deployed in heavy sieges  

+support

I have been hoping ever since the change to 69th happened for it to go back to MC since I agree that it seems mingy and a battalion with that name would be hard to be taken seriously so I am glad that they have decided to change it back to its formal name.

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

On 10/10/2022 at 1:52 AM, BloodyFork said:

+support 

Just that simple. MC looks better and it’s just more of “Medical Corps” compressed.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/10/2022 at 7:52 AM, BloodyFork said:

+support 

spacer.png

On 10/11/2022 at 10:43 PM, Hi Joel said:

+Support

This would be a better change to the medical team, rather being known as the 69th regiment. 

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

• 2 weeks later...