Nu7 Branch Update [Completed]

Demon Dice

Damn, Might Need To Join Back LOL

Edit: Finally got another Sniper for CA!!!!!! :POGCHAP:

Edited by ShadowRiders-
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

+support

The stat buffs are fair considering they are still below E-11's stats and I do also support the speed/jump changes for HTF. However, I do agree with Mind's sentiment that we don't need a speed war starting between the other branches. I'd prefer this be the last speed/jump change to a branch job that occurs for a while to avoid too many jobs getting excessive mobility. Hope the branch update helps!

• Heart-Eyes 2

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 10/9/2022 at 9:43 PM, Mind Stone said:

+Support

HOWEVER, I’m very hesitant on the speed/jump changes. We don’t need every SF job to adopt changes like these in the future because HTF got it

On behalf of E4, it ain't gonna happen...

+ SUPPORT 

Branch update looks cool and now Nu-7 ain't built like paper mache.

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 10/9/2022 at 6:34 PM, Proximo said:

YOOOOOO THEY GOT MY CA BOYS THE SHIT THEY NEEDED

So good to see CA getting some much needed love, +Support 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

20 hours ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

Branch update looks cool and now Nu-7 ain't built like paper mache.

True, could use more only thing really exciting is the HTF update even then not much especially when the numbers are very low, but I’m this is something that could be worked on in the future Nu7 could use some excitement. Also Honeybadger back ):< I was told no when I tried smh biased Joke……maybe not who knows +support either way cause it’s Nu7

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

To Clarify:

HTF is NOT getting an HP buff. They are having their HP changed around from 200/200 to 250/150 for MK1 and from 225/200 to 250/175 for MK2. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

To Clarify:

HTF is NOT getting an HP buff. They are having their HP changed around from 200/200 to 250/150 for MK1 and from 225/200 to 250/175 for MK2. 

It is still a buff because they need maintenance for armor, but can heal themselves, and will be able to have more hp/ap until they die, or get armor and will also have more than a G9 or D4 would have after a gunfight, there's a reason jobs have armor instead of 300+ hp

• Sad 1

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

52 minutes ago, wXc GameHunter said:

It is still a buff because they need maintenance for armor, but can heal themselves, and will be able to have more hp/ap until they die, or get armor and will also have more than a G9 or D4 would have after a gunfight, there's a reason jobs have armor instead of 300+ hp

No, you are absolutely wrong here. Armor prevents a portion of damage/adds damage reduction. If you have less armor, you are way easier to be killed, which is technically a nerf in this situation. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

No, you are absolutely wrong here. Armor prevents a portion of damage/adds damage reduction. If you have less armor, you are way easier to be killed, which is technically a nerf in this situation. 

My point is that unless you reset yourself after every fight, the majority of the time you will be without or with minimal armor, thus being able to heal higher is more advantageous. Also armor gives very little damage reduction and gave 4-6% damage reduction in my test with the m24 against 100/65 and 250/150. I think that if you did 225/175 and 250/175, that would be more appropriate 

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

In Progress!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||