HP Increase to 150/150

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nu7 Operative

HP Increase to 150/125

• Gaminglight Love 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Branch Update + Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+ support seems pretty good to me I dont think that at any of the the changes are too powerful they are about below E11 levels. Which seems pretty fair this is somthing im sure Nu-7 will greatly benifit from this I see some people complaining about the HTF speed boost and jump boost I think they are very minor buffs to HTF compared to some of the things other SFs have. Not to mention that the base stats for speed and jump is like 200 I dont think it will make that big of an impact regardless. But I think it is a great improvement to Nu-7 and I hope to see more activity within Nu-7 

Edited by purple2005

Current: Director Of Containment

Previous: HSU Head/Nu-7 CMDR

-support for the HP/AP buffs 
We can't just keep buffing HP/AP because it just leads to a global reset on Health again.
The biggest appeal to joining Nu7 is the wide range of jobs and abilities that you can utilize, maybe you should look to other avenues (Expanding what jobs can do/what they have for weapons, ect.) before trying to buff your HP/AP to E11 levels 

The HTF speed boost and jump height increase is cool tho

Edited by PlantBruh
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, PlantBruh said:

-support for the HP/AP buffs 
We can't just keep buffing HP/AP because it just leads to a global reset on Health again.
The biggest appeal to joining Nu7 is the wide range of jobs and abilities that you can utilize, maybe you should look to other avenues (Expanding what jobs can do/what they have for weapons, ect.) before trying to buff your HP/AP to E11 levels 

The HTF speed boost and jump height increase is cool tho

56 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

half these jobs have less hp then Gensec NCOs...

Read what pills said. The average health of a GENSEC NCO is aronud 150/150. Some of these are 150/125 and 150/150. Totally reasonable. 

+Support
Covert Agent is finally getting the recognition it deserved in the first place.
Healths got buffed so we finally stand a chance against OP futuristic weapons.

An unknown minge who plays every job
gorulla
Pbs Nature Gorilla GIF by Nature on PBS

5 hours ago, Toasterr said:

-Support on the speed/jump changes on HTF
everything else +support

yes

• Sad 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

5 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

A very needed update. I can't wait to see Nu-7 activity popping off again!

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

13 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

With acceptance from:
O5 Council
Site Director  Alexx
DoTF Toasty

E11 HCMD:
Danny
Vanny
Goat

D5 HCMD:
Kevlar
Ozzie

CI HCMD:
CyClone

Pills

Cecil

Dumptruck
SEC HCMD:
HexG
JrShafer
Ven

I don't even need to bother reading this branch update to check for issues when this many high command members have agreed with the update, great job Nu7 HCMD! 

• Gaminglight Love 4

11 hours ago, Rito said:

FE does the same job as combat engineer but can spawn armor charges, CA has a teleportation swep and an smg with a fast rate of fire, behemoth has a minigun, Enoch is 076 but she’s on our side, TRT runs faster, Rifle guardian can deploy cover to hide behind. CBRN is immune against infectious Scps. Despite all of these beautiful classes and all their abilities, our activity is going down. Why ? Because people just refuse to play on a generally weak class. It doesn’t matter what the job can do, why would you want to play on it when you get one tapped by almost any sniper available when you have so many other branches that are stronger. Our activity is going down because all of our classes with exception being HTF oh and also from what I've heard, the Freedom SR is just a slower barrett so the speed and jump boost would consist of their specialty, every other SF class as one, and since HTF are supossed to be spartans, It'd be real fun to have something to really show that they are Spartans. Finally, Behemoth who only have like 175/175 I believe and command. It’s hard to swallow and not an easy truth but it is what it is, the truth. And imo there is only one solution, of course that’s not a solution that everyone is going to like but there is no reason for people to play on a job with low hp and ap. I’m not a person who seeks to argue every time I get the chance too but this is just something that needed to be pointed out. It is necessary for the well being of our branch.

+Support this branch update is more than needed 

+ Support Facts ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

plantbruh=cringe

• Angry 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

+support

HTF having something special in game😍

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png