Sprinks Senior Command Application

Sprink

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2022 at 11:00 PM

1. Steam Name?: Sprink.

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:433844802.

3. Roster Name?: Sprink.

4. Current Rank?: 1LT.

5. When were you promoted?:  September 17th, 2022.

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:  Joined January 6th, 2020.

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: I will follow all server rules and Security guidelines according to what the MOTD and the SOP says.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes. 

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I believe that I ought to be chosen for Senior Command for several reasons. I know and have proven I have enough responsibility and exceptional dedication to hold this position. Showing my extreme dedication as a Security Deputy Head Field Training Officer. I am tasked every day with overseeing and managing matters, amongst other training responsibilities. Not only that, but I have to update the documents frequently to fit the new security changes and I have to oversee and manage obligations. I have hosted FTO meetings adequately and the main meetings in the past. I will continue to prove my value and dedication time and time again within Security, FTO, and Wardens programs. I'll keep doing my best to demonstrate my worth and commitment to security and the FTO program. Despite juggling several tasks on the server, I behave with respect and am active in my position even though I juggle multiple responsibilities on the server. I have more than enough time to handle my rank as a 1st Lieutenant, and I know I could handle the rank of Major. I make sure to respect my higher-ups and always ask for their advice and hear out all of their suggestions and pointers for myself to improve. I have experience as an ex. COL and have proven myself after the issues I have caused in the past, or I wouldn't be at the rank I am now. I use most of my free time to hop on the server and fulfill my security duties. On weekdays, I spend almost 5 hours a day holding down D-block with all the NCOs and fellow command members. I am also able to get on for at least 8 hours a day on weekends. I know this also shows my dedication of time to the server and security as a whole. I continue to strive and show my dedication to everyone in the branch. I've met so many wonderful people on this server lately, even if they come and go. I am ready to complete my duties at all times and show that I do care about this branch. I will never choose any other branch over security and will never transfer to any other branch, unlike other individuals. In conclusion, I would like to become a member of Senior Command because I would like to help close the gap between command, NCOs, and enlisted. I want everyone to feel respected and part of the GenSec family. I have realized through my journey as a command that it is not fun if a command member or NCOs just sits in other rooms avoiding each other just because of their rank. If we all came together, we would have one of the most unified branches on the server, and everyone would have so much more fun. Who knows, they might even make some nice new friends just like me.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would pull them aside to a peaceful area and inform them about the rules and when you should and should not be leaving d-block. If they continued to break this rule I would hand out a demotion to the Security Officer and inform him that he needs to be retrained and should reflect on his actions.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:  I would inform them that as an NCO you are showing responsibility and leadership so when you are leaving D-block with reasons that do not make sense you are being a bad example. I would continue saying that as an NCO you gain many perks such as leaving D-block on your own but, you should not be abusing this because it can be taken away very quickly. Even after I tried to negotiate with the NCO and they continued to do it again I would give them a strike for this occurrence.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I will capture the clip of this happening using my recording software and inform the E-11 private that he is not allowed to be here in D-block. I would then tell an E-11 command member of this incident and let them handle the punishments for this issue. I will make sure to inform E-11 command of this incident and let them handle the punishments for this issue. I will make sure to inform E-11 command of this incident and let them handle the punishments for this incident.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: We will go through all of the information in the NCO guide on the rank of SGT and help them set up their binds in-game. Once I have finished all of that I will move on to tell them that they are now the proper rank to apply for Command when the applications are open. Finally, I would ask if they wanted to join FTO and try to train them and then hand them the Junior NCO whitelist in-game.

Edited by Sprink
  • Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

3 minutes ago, Killaz said:

+Support

Seems like respectable command member that would make a great Colonel one day.

+ Support

I think I heard something about him being a Colonel before, Colonel time 2?

• Skull 1

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

21 minutes ago, Killaz said:

+Support

Seems like respectable command member that would make a great Colonel one day.

16 minutes ago, Serum said:

+ Support

I think I heard something about him being a Colonel before, Colonel time 2?

+Support 

Lets hope he dont resign from gensec again once he get to major in 1 week XD

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support
Great member of command, will surely be a great addition to SCMD and possibly even HCMD in the future.

Sprink's literally been here since the dawn of time, good luck!

• Like 1

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

5 hours ago, Kaizer said:

+Support
Great member of command, will surely be a great addition to SCMD and possibly even HCMD in the future.

Sprink's literally been here since the dawn of time, good luck!

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 10/9/2022 at 1:04 PM, The Krendel said:

+support

common sprink W 

+ Support
Applying for Senior Command? image.png.8a8467e373e92854b3fb4d7f8eb23235.png

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

He's come a long way from the road of mistakes he has made. I'll put my trust in you once again sprink.

+support

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Piller locked this topic