jack bish trial mod application - Accepted

jack Bish

should jack bish become a trail moderator ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. should jack bish become a trail moderator ?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Jack Bish

What is your steam name?:[GL] Jack bish

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:581963529

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I do. about a month and a half ago I was a trial mod for the police RP server. Unfortunately, I failed that trial period for staff because I was breaking Physgun guidelines and talking to a streamer. I can assure you that will not happen again.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A year and a half ago.

What date did you make your forums account? November 12, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/4e2a7aeab0abcbf0acc34265097b5c7e

What rank are you applying for? trail moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope this is the only community I play on.

Have you read the staff guidelines Yes I have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

(150 Word Minimum) I would like to become the rank trial Moderator of the great lakeside police RP server because having another staff member to help with the community would be great for the server and a great plus for the staff community. And considering that I have three weeks on the server. I am familiar with the rules and procedures of the community and the server. Also I am a reliable person so if you need me I am there most of the time. Another plus is that I do not have anger issues so I will not get mad at someone or curse anyone out even if they are speaking atrocities. I know how to deal with problems and I can solve them quickly. I want to make sure that the people of the game light police RP server are happy and do not have to deal with the minges. I have impeccable reform with the community, and also I can assure you that the people and staff of the game light police RP server would not be let down a second time and I aspire to be the best of the best.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would deal with the situation with a level of maturity and professionalism that need to be upheld to represent the game light server and community.  I would first bring the reporter to the sit and hear their side of the story get any clips that are needed and when I have enough evidence (with logs/clips. etc.) Then I would bring the mass RDMer and tell them what they have done is unacceptable and what they did was wrong. After that, I will ask the staff Channel or chat for a ban. according to the staff handbook, it states that "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban" if someone mass RDMs or mass ARDMs. If there are no admins to ban the person who created the offense then I would make a ban request to get the person banned. But in the meantime they are getting jailed for 300 seconds because that is the max a trial mod can jail anyone for.

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

+Support

I have seen massive amounts of maturity. Growth. Activity. and all around improvement from this member

I would absolutely love to have this member back on staff due to these improvements and i want to see what they can do.

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

-Support

Still want to see more from you.

Good luck! 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 10/8/2022 at 10:19 PM, soup95 said:

+Support

+Active

+Nice

+Kind

+Only seen great things from good luck jack bish!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 10/8/2022 at 9:19 PM, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

+support

Good person

Friendly

Nice

Ex staff

Don't know why he was removed from staff. 

On 10/9/2022 at 2:44 AM, galax223 said:

+Support

I have seen massive amounts of maturity. Growth. Activity. and all around improvement from this member

I would absolutely love to have this member back on staff due to these improvements and i want to see what they can do.

-support

It all honesty from the time you got removed to now in my opinion is not enough time. When we both got trained that night I felt like you were very immature and in all honesty I still think you haven't changed your ways.

• Like 1

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

• Head Admin
On 10/9/2022 at 2:44 AM, galax223 said:

+Support

+Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC