Garry obama

In Game Name: Garry obama

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:544949003

Discord ID name#9230

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI military 2lt, CI RnD SIN, DHFTO, DHLS, E11 RCT

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:  

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 20221008172615_1.thumb.jpg.fabf98c5f2f54289e9bab14119f03579.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I want to join RRH analyst team  because I feel as if I would enjoy the roleplay and benefit from the added ability to test and learn more about the SCPS in the facility. Also I mainly have only done some more superficial research due to the fact that I can only test via onsite testing/ on my own time. I feel as if being able to fully test on SCPS without threat of being found and killed would greatly benefit my ability to learn about and experiment on anomalies within the site. Similarly I want to join because it would be a different type of researching, differing from the RnD style of testing and it would help me benefit and learn more about on and offsite SCPS. 

Why should we accept you: I believe that you should accept me because of many different attributes. To start off, I am very active typically being able to be on around 2 hours every day which would benefit RRH because I would be able to test and obtain more information from SCPS whenever I'm on. Also, I have a good amount of experience with research, Roleplay and other aspects via my rank and time put into CI RnD and basic military, as I mentioned above I have gotten to command in RnD and am currently the Deputy Head of the FTO program for Rnd. Next, I am very dedicated to the server having played for around a month at this point and having been on consistently during that period of time, also I have been working to command and high ranks in my main branch. Finally, I am fairly competent at testing and roleplay with multiple different tests  and interrogations that I have done that I believe were important and informational to my branch and helped us learn important information.

Edited by wkg31

Chris insurgency

4 minutes ago, ImTrash said:

+ support

biggest dub in the branch next to dick grayson

awesome at his job and definitely worthy

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39

+support

obamna

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to any available O5 Council to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic