Loaf's Global Resignation

Loaff

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Thanks for your longtime dedication to the community Loaf, I’m sorry it’s ended in an unsatisfactory way. Been an honor to work beside you.

Hope to see you back someday Loaf, its sad to see you go with such an resignation😑.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

At that moment I was the most fearsome weasel in the entire swamp.

He walked into the basement with the horror movie from the night before playing in his head.

It isn't difficult to do a handstand if you just stand on your hands.

• Thanks 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

Cya Loaf, never talked too much but I did admire your dedication to stick with it for so long.

Is nobody else going to question the cryptic messages all the D-Class CCs are leaving?

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

52 minutes ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Cya Loaf, never talked too much but I did admire your dedication to stick with it for so long.

Is nobody else going to question the cryptic messages all the D-Class CCs are leaving?

Written warnings in instruction manuals are worthless since rabbits can't read.

He didn't understand why the bird wanted to ride the bicycle.

Of course, she loves her pink bunny slippers.

hi

never got to interact with you outside of diplomat stuff but best of luck in the future.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Its been a blast Loaf, i got to see you once in a while as i first joined this server and I am saddened to see you go but all good things must come to an end. i wish you luck on your endeavor's and your journey in life. I wish you the best of luck.

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: SPC Shadows SH39