Lancelot's Security Juggernaut Application

Lancelot

1. What is your in-game name?: Lancelot

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:581936887

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 days

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 6

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No, i have none

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: None

8. What is your current level in game?: 38

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I think I deserve to be a Juggernaut because I am very active and am constantly in d-block as a sniper or riot control. I try my best to control d-block and make sure that no d-class escape while raids are happening and do my best as a whole to make sure d-block is secure and would sacrifice my life to make sure it was secure. I want to also just be tankier while in d-block and this would help a lot with dealing with high threat level d-class. If i am not accepted, I am glad i at least was able to apply for Juggernaut.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: You cannot because you still retain your normal security rank while you are a Juggernaut

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: D5=SM

CURRENT RANKS POLICERP: PD=LCPL

RETIRED: GENSEC=SM D5=CPL CI=PVT Reasearch=RAS E-11=1LT 

+Support
Even though we have had our differences I support you and your security mentality, good luck!

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

• Giga locked this topic