My application for Officer.

Storyweavr

What is your in game name: Quartz

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:447357405

What is your current rank: MSG

How long have you been in Nova: Since 9/21/22

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words] Bolstering the Officer core can create leadership for NCOs and the Enlisted, taking a burden off the Command team with having to deal and encourage said ranks. Being a lower Officer, I wouldn't have much say in anything the higher officers and command talk about, so I would keep everyone entertained and in line. Assist in questions like locations or formations, keeping everyone entertained with Trainings and Sims, encouraging NCOs to keep up their Quota.

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+] Becoming an Officer would be an honor first and foremost, and could help with leading enlisted and NCOs during guarding and battles. Sharpening their skills with tight Trainings of both aiming, guarding, and specialties. Helping out around the ship, guarding High Command, and the ability to relay information to my VIP without having to ask someone else to relay it for me. Commanding the NCOs to keep them in the utmost efficient positions and tactical deployments.  

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer: Yes! I was a CPT in Medical. I exceeded my Quota with missions, sims, and Tryouts every two weeks.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+] An Officer's duty is to oversee the lower ranks. Making sure they're behaving, promoting those who're eligible for promotion, or if they deserve it. Training NCOs in what their duties are, answering their questions and such. Officers also make sure that NCOs know how to train others by overseeing their first tryout and deciding if they're ready or not to induce others into the battalion. Officers need to assign tasks to NCOs and lead the Enlisted in positioning and formation and battle, keeping them alive and as efficient on the field as possible. We're also supposed to enforce the rules of Nova on anyone out of line. 

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+] I personally think my leadership qualifies me for officer. Taking point and assigning my fellow nova; Lower or Higher;  positions in either defensive, scouting, offensive, or preventative situations. Under my guidance, I believe our Enlisted and NCO core could grow and become a formidable guarding force. Making sure our VIP is comforted with cookies, chairs, water and the like whilst the hunters and guarders massacre anyone who tries to bring discomfort to them. I can adapt to any situation, making formations on the spot if needed. Within the Officer core I'll try my best to continue with leading everyone to the best of my ability.  

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period? Yes, I do understand

- BHSO MSG Quartz NT11 

Previous

|-{ Nova Commander Quartz NT01 }-|
Medical CPT Story 9782 | Purge CSM HVYTO Story YK82/Lord V Story | Naval CPT SMO Story
image_2022-12-09_110502680-removebg-preview_467x89.png.dc62dd02d04edaccea15df876080b0ea.png

+Mega support
Took up a leader role as an enlisted 
Is very trusted 
Talks to everyone very well 
Is know for his good deeds 
Would make an awesome Nova Officer
Good at adapting to anything new 
Is willing to do
the difficult right
(Good luck)

Edited by Country

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

18 hours ago, Country said:

+Mega support
Is very trusted 
Is willing to do
the difficult right
(Good luck)

Even when he was doing stuff in his Medical officer job, he was doing very well and was great to have. I fully support this application as I do believe Story or Quartz would make a great Officer

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/7/2022 at 10:11 PM, Country said:

+Mega support
Is very trusted 
Is willing to do
the difficult right
(Good luck)

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 10:11 PM, Country said:

+Mega support
Is very trusted 
Is willing to do
the difficult right