Frogs server wide resignation

a frog

Yo whats up boys its frog here with my last message on this server for a while

I have been on this server for over 3 years and it has been the best time of my life not gonna lie, I have been command in almost every branch except Gensec and NU7 and special forces in all the branches except HSU.

I have seen many people come and go on this server and it is finally my time to say goodybe

Danny- A very pog man who treats e11 like it should

Vanny- Literaly the only girl on the server that has stayed longer than any other girl LMAO, but fr also a great leader for e11

Cosmic- Head of minges who literally solod ci when he was HCMD

Kiwi- Imagine being a bird smfh

Ozzie- Man first D5 that I respected besides Jack

Django- Literally lead e11 with him and saint, the best o5 on the server

Weiss- Man led research so not much to say L+Bozo smh

Bop-Literally bop

Imperial RP Frog- Im still the better frog B)

Chief-Literally the only guy I knew in smt besides hoovy and cosmic

Yato- Nu7 main kinda gross

Zeeptin- I still remember when you banned silver for wanting to buy the server for a dollar

Ight Im out, If i didnt include your name you didnt deserve (JK) I most likley forgot about you and was to lazy to edit this

This is frog, Signing off

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Should've gotten command in Nu7, then you wouldn't have resigned. 🙄

Was good to have you mate, good luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

See ya mate, you were one of the first command in D5 I had any significant interaction with back when I was a wee RCT and definitely influenced me sticking with the branch.

Take it easy mate, you'll be missed by many I'm sure.

• Pills locked this topic