Bounty hunter rule [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Keef

What do you want to see?: I would like to change rule 7 of bounty hunting you have to advert hit failed if you retreat. I think you should be able to retreat then come back as soon as you start shooting or use lightsabers you got the whole shock team trying to arrest you or other people trying to kill you.

Why should we add it?: it would make bounty hunting fun not just a arrest fest 

What are the advantages of having this?: people using bounty hunters no one uses them because your in jail half the time you are 

Who is it mainly for?: Bounty hunter and CC 

-support 

In RP, even if the bounty hunter retreated, Shock would still hunt them. If you fail the hit, you fail, plain and simple. 

"Nobody uses them because you are in jail half the time you are (using them)."

That's kind of the point. Even an organization as evil as the empire has laws. If you try to kill someone, you go to jail. I don't see how changing this rule would affect that.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

16 hours ago, youmassacredmyhandwithafork said:

-support 

In RP, even if the bounty hunter retreated, Shock would still hunt them. If you fail the hit, you fail, plain and simple. 

That's kind of the point. Even an organization as evil as the empire has laws. If you try to kill someone, you go to jail. I don't see how changing this rule would affect that.

you don't get what im saying you should go to jail for im saying you should be able to run away and come back a bounty hunter will do what ever to kill his target

23 hours ago, youmassacredmyhandwithafork said:

-support 

Just get better at killing people from farther away and running from shock

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)