NLR Rule [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Rivian Galaxy

Do You Think This Should Be A Rule?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think This Should Be A Rule?

• Yes! Please Explain
    • No! Please Explain

What do you want to see?:
Strict NLR Rule

Why should we add it?:
There are small amounts of pykes if CC can just place a tac insert outside of the room with the crate we will always lose. Currently NLR is under "Criminals And Citizens" this rule should apply to everyone and you should not be able to return to a area if you died for 2 - 3 minutes.

What are the advantages of having this?:
It will give criminals and pyke's a fair chance at raiding. 

It also just makes sense to have on a RP server.

Who is it mainly for?:
Everyone

Links to any content:
N/A

Edited by GaIaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

To note, we do have NLR on the server however, mostly nobody has ever really reported someone for it as it’s just not something that’s a huge deal. I feel as if pykes and criminals already have an advantage because of the OP weapons they can get access to pretty easily as well as some rules going against troopers killing the pykes and criminals to where they have to be fired apon to shoot back (for the most part).

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Massive +Support 

It just makes the fights more fair as the pykes do easily get overpowered when CCs or just any trooper with a rocket launcher comes by, so after the struggle of killing the CC or the rocket launcher wielder is over they just keep coming back again and again and due to the pure power and force the rockets do plus the fact that they can always come back with tac insert or just run up towards the teleporter to Tatooine, it makes it near impossible to do raids, though I do believe the NLR shouldn’t be that high.

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

5 hours ago, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

It just makes the fights more fair as the pykes do easily get overpowered when CCs or just any trooper with a rocket launcher comes by, so after the struggle of killing the CC or the rocket launcher wielder is over they just keep coming back again and again and due to the pure power and force the rockets do plus the fact that they can always come back with tac insert or just run up towards the teleporter to Tatooine, it makes it near impossible to do raids.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

-support 

I feel like this would cause more problems than it solves.

As russ said, the pykes do already have a major advantage over the Imperials, simply because you have access to black market vehicles and weapons that we can't get. Maybe the answer is not changing the rules for the Imperials, but rather learning to better equip yourselves for tougher battles.

For instance, those of you who have unlocked the ion disruptor cannon (or whatever it's called) you can wipe the floor with most imperial jobs, and I'd be willing to bet with most of the CC's within just a few shots.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

+support, its only fair.

we may have access to black market weapons but we dont have 2k+ hp jobs with lightsabers, jet packs, and rocket launchers.

theres a difference between the two.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support
This would be very hard for like tank who spawn down there this 10-15 min NLR would be imposable for TT to even do their job down there making Rp for tank trooper hard for them at Ion Disrupter them and then there out for 10-15 min would be very unfair and unfun

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

28 minutes ago, SeniorDeer957 said:

- Support
This would be very hard for like tank who spawn down there this 10-15 min NLR would be imposable for TT to even do their job down there making Rp for tank trooper hard for them at Ion Disrupter them and then there out for 10-15 min would be very unfair and unfun

I think for Tank it could be changed where maybe they have a lower NLR timer and a full NLR timer for tanks? I don't think TT having no NLR is fair whatsoever but its also not fair to just completely nullify TT.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

The time you are suggesting is too high at most I would say 5 minutes. There has been changes to force abilities which makes IQ and well anyone with a lightsaber VERY easy to kill. Criminals and Pykes have access to the one shot weapon (forgot its name) and the iron disruptor which are all very powerful. Force reflect the common method to dealing with the weapons has been nerfed HEAVILY it has a extremely long cooldown and its worth kill binding after just one use to get back in action.  Force absorb another way of preventing the damage dealt has been nerfed badly it drains 5% every second of use. Pykes have an advantage over the imperial forces with the only thing being able to compete with them being rocket launchers and jetpacks. A smaller timer  is more fitting.

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

-Support 

- As I am supportive of changes to NLR I personally see 10-15 minutes being a bit extreme. 

- Maybe as mentioned by people above say 2-3 minutes would be more reasonable. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 10/9/2022 at 9:25 PM, Frosty_ said:

-Support 

- As I am supportive of changes to NLR I personally see 10-15 minutes being a bit extreme. 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 10/8/2022 at 3:04 AM, BloodyFork said:

-support 

I feel like this would cause more problems than it solves.

As russ said, the pykes do already have a major advantage over the Imperials, simply because you have access to black market vehicles and weapons that we can't get. Maybe the answer is not changing the rules for the Imperials, but rather learning to better equip yourselves for tougher battles.

For instance, those of you who have unlocked the ion disruptor cannon (or whatever it's called) you can wipe the floor with most imperial jobs, and I'd be willing to bet with most of the CC's within just a few shots.

Edited by Ralex

On 10/9/2022 at 9:25 PM, Frosty_ said:

-Support 

10-15 minutes is 100% way too much.

you’re basically asking to just let us not do our jobs so you can raid the base for $150k 

Furthermore whether it’s for criminals or pykes if there were to be a off ship on tat it would quite literally ruin said event if everyone had to wait 15 min because a criminal bought the mini gun and ion disruptor and decided to murder everyone 

2-3 minutes is the highest I’d go. 10-15 is just ridiculous 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 10/7/2022 at 7:17 AM, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

It just makes the fights more fair as the pykes do easily get overpowered when CCs or just any trooper with a rocket launcher comes by, so after the struggle of killing the CC or the rocket launcher wielder is over they just keep coming back again and again and due to the pure power and force the rockets do plus the fact that they can always come back with tac insert or just run up towards the teleporter to Tatooine, it makes it near impossible to do raids, though I do believe the NLR shouldn’t be that high.

spacer.png

On 10/8/2022 at 2:38 PM, Crunch said:

+support, its only fair.

we may have access to black market weapons but we dont have 2k+ hp jobs with lightsabers, jet packs, and rocket launchers.

theres a difference between the two.

Good to see another NLR suggestion going up. 

Edited by Firekirby

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF