Locus/Luke's D5 Application

[GL] Locus

Name - Locus S. 

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:90992581

Discord Name -Rogue#5297

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - N/A (Was an NU-7 SSGT along time ago)

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 8 warns mostly from PRP but one on SCPRP most from 2020 and before thoe besides one. 

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I wish to join Delta 5 because I feel like it is a cool MTF and I have heard nothing but good things. I have experience as well which I wish to build onto. I also have met some cool people over time that happen to be in D5 that have at one point or currently play on other GL Servers. I also believe that D5 will be a fun unit to make my way up the ranks in and experience new activities and interests that will help me get better at Roleplaying and at PVP. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) 

The reason I should be let into Delta 5 is pretty simple I am active, have experience, and I am willing to learn new things and new rules and Ideals. My experience ranges from the Original Alpha-1 when it was under Blackbeard to OMI-9 as a SSGT along with being in Doomslayers. I was also within NU-7 as a SSGT when OMI-9 got merged into that specific unit. I believe that I can show activity and dedication as well as I have shown within other units that I have been in within GL servers and when I was in OMI-9 and A-1 along with my short stay in NU-7. The final part of this paragraph is about my willingness to learn new things and new rules and ideals. I am willing to conform to your guy's way of doing things along with help suggest better ways if I am allowed to.

(Note: I can prove the Omi-9 doomslayers if you need proof.)

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png