Mike’s RP Resignation

Mike

Alright I did my OOC one time for my RP resignation, I feel I did a lot in my time on the server from SF Vice Marshall creating the Titan Squadron Job, to DT being a LtCol. And earning DT CPT Reserves I will be back to use them. Some special mentions I have from my time on the server

Zabuzza: SHGO Lemon Man You are doing great as HC and I see you going Extremely Far keep it up and I know I’ll see great things you were my first mentor on the server and I owe a lot of my command experience to you

Jabronie: Marshall Jabronie, you showed faith in me when it counted and it was an honor to lead SF with you, and I swear when I come back and you’re not a high admiral you and me are fighting but you did a lot for me on the server and I thank you for that. See you soon comrade

Daze: DT CMDR BA6, you were one of the best commanders I’ve served under you were there OOC anytime any one of us needed someone to talk to, you helped me so much both IC and OOC, thank you.

Crunch: Unfortunately I joined just after you got Fleet so I didn’t get to see you in DT but you were one of the best VIPs I’ve had you were fun to guard and you did stuff with us keep going strong man and you’ll make it to JMT in no time

Guy…: the man the myth the legend, I’ll never forget those weird nights and random afternoons on SF those were some of the most fun I’ve had on the server (even if they weren’t exactly RP Friendly xD) I’ll see you soon man, PS learn your equipment 

Silicon: SC01, it was really fun being seeker with you and I hope your next SV02 has fun with the codes we implemented together 

Chief: I am so happy you got commander I know DT will be headed to a great place and I’ll be keeping my eye on it whilst I’m gone don’t hurt it (I trust you not to)

EX5: you’re doing great so far as a VCMDR and I know you’ll keep going in the server if you put your mind to it, don’t let anything stop you

All of DT: Keep up the great work y’all the battalion is growing and doing well don’t let it die again. It was not funny the last time

All of SF: SF will always have a place in my heart even if I don’t agree with some things but y’all can pull through this and grow back stronger I’ve seen it first hand come back from worse

to anyone I didn’t mention specifically, Cope

but in all seriousness this community has been a great thing and has helped me through some difficult times, I will definitely be back after basic and I’m settled and if I didn’t mention you specifically just know I have the memory of a gold fish when it comes to names and I will miss this community in my time away

P.S theta I’ll be expecting my 5 mil when I get back

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

It sucks to see such a good member and one I loved to talk to leave not only the regiment but the entirety of RP 😞  You best come back soon! The lemon man is waiting. 

• Sad 1

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

Man, I’ve already said a few things in the DT chat but I still gotta a couple more to say. I remember whenever you were a great SF Vice Marshal and how well you kept the battalion from the outsider looking in. Being a part of DT with you has been amazing and very fun. Sad to see a good one go but at least you can still play with reserves. RIP

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Best of luck in the future.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior Commander | Senior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 10:00 AM, JackForPrez said:

This didn’t last long lmao

Shush Child

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02