Pyke Muscle II Spice

What is your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:149556730

What is your rank?:

Muscle II

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:

Since the Launch date.

What leadership experience do you have?:

In the Naval/RG/IQ I've been a CMDR or VCMDR, as well as in DT I was a COL. I also do have real-life experience as well. I was also SMT on IMPRP and CWLRP and JMT on JVS. I was the Supervisor/Head Guard at the Pool I worked at. I was also the C/O of the NJROTC battalion at my high school for 2 years.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? 

{As always I'm not one to BS on my application with unnecessary information so I will keep it straight to the point.}

I want to become a Pyke officer so that I may improve the Syndicate as a whole as well as to help make others' time in the Pyke Syndicate enjoyable.  Since Pyke was recently added, there are still lots of things to improve on. So one may get the connotation of the word improve(d). To improve would mean to "achieve or produce something better than" or to "make or become better". The way I see it is, there will always be things to improve on, no matter what. For Pyke's for example; activity, helping with documents, getting ideas for updates or how to improve the battalion, doing more tryouts/sims/training etc...  These would all be forms of helping improve the battalion as a whole. I would also be able to use my prior experience and leadership abilities to my fullest in order to ensure the success of the Pyke Syndicate. With that being said, one must also ensure that you are making it enjoyable to others. Ensuring that you also give out rewards like guns, money, promotions or maybe even giving people opportunities to do things that they normally wouldn't be able to do. An example would be letting someone of lower rank take control or just doing something that will improve the overall moral of the Pyke's. As the Marines stated, " The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf".

Why should you be trusted with this rank? 

I know I can be trusted because I am already trusted by pretty much all. What does it mean to be trusted? To be trusted, is to be regarded as reliable or truthful. To start with, I was a CMDR for 3 branches of 1 battalion I was CMDR of for close to 1 year and a half.  If I were not to be trusted then, I don’t I would have been a commander in the first place. I also have been SMT for the server as well for close to 2-ish years. As well as in real life (As Stated before) I was the ℅ of my NJROTC battalion that runs close to 300+ people as well as a Supervisor/Head Lifeguard for the Job I use to work at. Overall, with all the experience I've had and all the positions I’ve been in. I would not be in them If I were not to be trusted. You can also trust me for my prior experience as stated before.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position? 

Yes, I understand that if I fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer I may be removed from my postion.

+big support
Does any job he is tasked with well and goes over expectations! Can be trusted with this position. 
During my short time as a pyke he was always active and answered my questions!

Good luck spice!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic