I STAN RAPIDMAIN ban appeal

I STAN RAPIDMAIN

Steam Name: I STAN RAPIDMAIN
Ingame Name: same as steam name
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86891448
Ban reason: [eProtect] You have been banned for net overflow!
Time of Ban: 10/5/2022, 6:14:24 PM
Dispute: I think i was banned for accidentally turning on my auto clicker and if it was that than i will make sure not to do it again, if not than i don't know why i was banned.
Edit: i dont even know if it was the auto clicker or not i just remember it being open, and even if it was i feel like its kind of unfair to perma ban me for that 

hl2_6FoTphfHtz.png

Edited by I STAN RAPIDMAIN

1 hour ago, I STAN RAPIDMAIN said:

Steam Name: I STAN RAPIDMAIN
Ingame Name: same as steam name
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86891448
Ban reason: [eProtect] You have been banned for net overflow!
My appeal: I think i was banned for accidentally turning on my auto clicker and if it was that than i will make sure not to do it again, if not than i don't know why i was banned.

external software of any kind is banned, this does include autoclickers (+attack is fine from what im told)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

If you have any proof of this ban and how long ago this ban was, that could help the people needed to unban you.

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

If they were banned for auto clicking, they should be unbanned, the rules on it are not so clear, and it is a common mistake that can happen to anyone, It has even happened to me before. They are still new as well, and as long as they don't have an history of related warns. I believe they should be unbanned. And of course, if they are caught again for the same offense, then a perma is just fine, but humans learn from their mistakes, and I believe this person will too if they actually have intents to play on the server.

• Like 1

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 10/6/2022 at 2:53 AM, Tazza said:

external software of any kind is banned, this does include autoclickers (+attack is fine from what im told)

This is incorrect, auto clickers used to mine ores are allowed on the server as the rules specify that third party programs are not allowed when gaining an advantage over other players. 

Seeing as every player has access to +attack on their console, autoclickers make no difference therefore they are allowed to be used when mining and strictly only mining, the only time an autoclicker isn't allowed is for breaking out of cuffs.

Autoclicking does and should not trigger EProtect, smt will look into this.

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)