Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:97345421

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

Bronze

How long have you been playing on the server?:

I joined the server on: March 3, 2021.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines

Yes

How many warns do you have?: (Hella fucking old 1 day after I joined.)

image.png.b164ff149ff0049384de26f91f8ed35b.png

Why do you want to join event team?:

I would like to join event team to be able to support active roleplay and be able to provide events to entertain people and make sure people aren't getting bored of the day to day stuff. I would like to give a push to boost activity no matter how small it is and provide the role-players of the server something to do apart from testing and or maintenance/medical.
I would like to help people with their activities for example utilisation or making a test more appealing as quickly as possible.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I have been a part of the Research-Command team for around 5 months, I have learnt from my previous mistakes and improved upon myself with getting to know the rules better when it comes to the MOTD etc. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

No, however I will learn from my experiences.

Describe an event you could create:

RP Event-

A robot designed to to be able to disguise as a person/organism they have seen recently, as long as its a similar size as an adult male, is sent through a van by an unknown organisation, The robot's goal is to be able to gather as much information as they can from the SCP-Foundation, the robot is unarmed and is only able to use their fists for self defence, due to this being an RP event the robot will be captured and interrogated, The robot is able to succumb to pressure due to it being having gained sentience and intelligence.

Researchers may identify the robot as an SCP and attempt to run experiments on the robot. The results would be dependant on what the tests/experimentations are.

A couple of ways the robot is able to be compromised/detected by foundation personnel is: Spotting a code on the back of the robots neck.
Detecting the robot searching through foundation documents/drawers.
Spotting multiple of the same people
detecting Robot-like behaviour for example glitches in voice box and perfect speaking.

When stealing the robot will advert something similar to
/Advert [Site-PA] Foundation documents have been taken by an unauthorised user.

Interrogations to the robot could be performed by anyone especially researchers, information could include:
information upon its creator's
What it is doing at the foundation 
ETC.

Upon being experimented/interrogated the robot will self-destruct due to the organisation's secrets being revealed to the foundation.

Edited by Domz

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

41 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+Support, Domz is a really solid dude and would bring a lot of RP to his events as he's in research command. Also, the event idea he's got seems pretty fire.

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+ Support 
+ Research SCMD
+ Nice Guy
+ Good Event Ideas

+/- Activity (he took an LOA not long ago so its Understandable)

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 10/9/2022 at 4:40 PM, Trizium said:

+Support, Domz is a really solid dude and would bring a lot of RP to his events as he's in research command. Also, the event idea he's got seems pretty fire.

Research Assistant Manager | Research Field Agent Bourbon OA2 | Professor RRA

Current: Moderator, Event team

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic