• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name: Demon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55424609

Current RP rank on ImperialRP: MSG

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes it was a long time ago, a guy playing as a bad batch member started shooting at troopers while i had my suspision about him do to me knowing the lore, and i killed him. I got into a sit and was warned about that. OR this one is foggy, i was infront of brig and some droid was running around me constantly, so i destroyed it and got into trouble after doing that multiple times where we ended up coming to a understanding why i killed him multiple times and what he actually felt.

How much time do you have on the server?: from what your server says 3 weeks, but i've been on and off for over two years i believe

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a whooole lot of lore, except the IQ which is still new to me as i only know Sith lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  I was wondering about the times where you inside the server advertise that if we wanna help create an event like this you can apply [Somewhere]. I've thought a lot about that part cause of my huge ideas events specially thought for every battalion in the ISB, but it is difficult watching your current staff setting it up bending the ideas and/or making it their own, hours of work scripting everything and nothing of it done currectly so move on to what's next.

I'm not gunna lie, it is for personal gain, being able to get creative and ambitious hosting Sims and Events for IC. But i also at the same time wanna assist your current staff members events or host my own.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I don't think i can convince you with words rather than action. I love creativity and time put into my work, backstory and coordination, it is a passion i have had for years.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Somewhat it was a long time ago, the first server i was a moderator on closed down due to the playerbase being way too short

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: ON ship i'd like to give IC a chance to do real door breaching in the simulation room. For off ship iI will brief IC on a mission to take a dropship and fly into a CIS hanger i've made myself and placed outside in space, and have them retrieve some information on some hidden rebel base for the rest of the ISB to investigate along with IC, The hanger is made specially for the satisfaction of doing a door breach, and hold off old reprogrammed CIS droids with only two commando droids played by two non actors but players who just want to kill IC on their mission.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I think it is "/give" and then the id of what i find in the Q menu

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): no

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: not yet but i will use that a lot as not to dissapoint the server owner.

Edited by Demon Overlord
I've updated the Off ship example as the tuskan example wasn't gunna work due to the map box not being big enough, plus added one i've thought about for a while today 08-10-2022

Imperial Demon

In-game: IC DME MSG 2197 Demon | Once Lord I Worgash

TeamSpeak: Demon Commando Discord: @Demon | ⛧Demonic OverLord⛧

spacer.png

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

You're a very creative person from what I've seen. The event suggestion you made on the main Discord was exciting and the info you sent me for it was incredible! I would love to have you join the team, and for that you have my support.

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

13 hours ago, HuskyLover said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

You're a very creative person from what I've seen. The event suggestion you made on the main Discord was exciting and the info you sent me for it was incredible! I would love to have you join the team, and for that you have my support.

I have also seen his suggestion regarding events, and he really wants to become a member of our GM team. 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 10/7/2022 at 12:28 AM, HuskyLover said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

On 10/7/2022 at 8:52 AM, B0B said:

I have also seen his suggestion regarding events, and he really wants to become a member of our GM team. 

+ Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png