Bring Back the Halloween Stuff! [Completed]

Mind Stone

What are you suggesting? - Add back the Halloween models and props for this month

How would this change better the server? - It would be cool and festive

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - EVERYONE

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Idk older SMT know the pack(s)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

+Support I don't see why not

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+ Support

It's spoopy month, bring back spoopy stuff!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support i like halloween

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, Vuitheirt said:

+Support I don't see why not

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

15 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

I'm always so appreciative of your ideas, this is surely helpful just like your elevator music idea, changing code nuke to code white, a sound change to the site lockdown, and stopping the shaking for the Micro HID. Maybe gameplay dynamics is something to look at too?

I think suggestions is a place for anything to be added. If its a minor QoL change or a solution to boost server wide FPS and performance this is the place to do it. I don't see a reason for someone to only post suggestions about content updates they would like to see or just small changes and tweaks to make the server just a little bit better. If someone has an idea, post it. Who cares if they only post small content updates or only post to add new SCPs.

Overall +Support, holiday based changes to servers around this time of year have shown to boost player count and player retention.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

7 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-support

Nuisances. They stayed as errors on my game. Even after reinstalling. Had to wait for map update, only to have the new map polluted with Christmas props that had the same issue after removed.

-support Its already October 13th, Halloween will be over before this get accepted.  If SMT wanted to place props for Halloween they would have done it on the day you suggested this either that or will do it on Halloween day 

Edited by The Judge

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||